Your My Angel

In an hour his father recovered from the operation. Yunlan was so thankful to Shen Wei.

    Almost crying infront of him and thanking him. Shen Wei  caress his both cheeks, "You don't  need to cry?" Yunlan was so happy his angel is with him. But suddenly  their lovely moment break when a voice of woman they heard from behind. Wang looking intensely  at them.

    Yunlan knew her from the picture. He back away from his touch and bow. As he returned  back to his father's room. "What a cute boy?" Said Wang. "What are you doing here?" Shen Wei  was annoyed. "Why? Can't  your wife visited  his husband?" And kissed  his cheek.

    Yunlan saw that and it made him feel sad and jealous. He went to his father's  room. Mr. Zhao open his arms to welcome back his son. Yunlan ran to his arms and there he pour his hearts out in crying. Mr. Zhao thought his son is very glad he didn't  die, unknown  to him. That's Yunlan first heart break.

    It's  been days Mr. Zhao stays at the hospital. Yunlan always waits for his Dr. Shen to come but didn't.  But one day when Mr. Zhao was about to be discharge, Yunlan was surprised  Shen Wei  came and brought his car.

   Inside the car, Yunlan's  eyes shine everytime Shen Wei  take a glimpse at him. Mr. Zhao noticing it and he knows Shen Wei  is a married man. What will happen  to his poor son if he fall inlove with him.

     When they came to the house, Mr. Zhao thank him and invite him in. Shen Wei  declined for he have many things to do in the hospital. "Maybe some other day uncle!" As he look to Yunlan, "Can we talk  for a minute Yunlan?" He ask. Yunlan let his father go first in their house. "What is it Mr. Shen?" He smile. "Why don't  you call me Xiao Wei?" While holding his hand.

    Yunlan was a bit surprise,  "Is there a chance he likes me too? No....no....Yunlan his a married man!" He told himself but his heart won't  listen. Especially his caressing and squeezing his hand. Making him red, "Why not Xiao Wei. " As he shyly look at him. "Can I call you Ah Lan? Yunlan?" While his hand is going to his wrist. And his face getting near.

   "Wow! His hand is so soft! And he smell nice!" Yunlan said to himself.  "Okay! Mr..... I mean Xiao Wei!" Shen Wei's other hand caress his cheek. "Your so cute! Can I invite you to dinner sometimes? Because were friends now, right?" Shen Wei  ask. "Yes....yes! More than if you want!" That is in Yunlan's  mind. But in reality, "Yes! I would love hanging out with you! And we could discuss  the loan! So I may repay you!" Said Yunlan.

    "Forget about that loan, just go out with me! I mean we will have a friendly dinner! Tomorrow?" He ask. Yunlan nod in reply. As Shen Wei  kiss his hand. "So see you friend tomorrow!" As he bid farewell  and left. Yunlan is in cloud nine and jump happily.  Inside the house Mr. Zhao prediction came true and he was dreaded on what will happen  to his son.

    In the mansion of Shen Wei,  Wang welcome him in the dinning  table. "Hello! Darling how's  your day? Did you get him?" Wang ask. "Not yet! But I got a date with him tomorrow!"  Wang congratulate  him. "Be sure to get him twirling in your hands! Like my Sang!"

    Shen Wei  smile, "His not like that Wang! His special!" Wang's face change, "Darling! Remember  don't  give your heart to him! Or there's  gonna trouble!" Said Wang.

   In the meantime, "Yunlan son! Come here I want to talk about Mr. Shen. " Said Mr. Zhao. "Dad! What to talk about! Mr. Shen is a nice  guy!" But his father cut him off. "And married!" That made Yunlan frown. "Stop dreaming of him more than friends, his married! Find another girl or guy to fall inlove with but not him! I'm sorry to tell you this thing, I'm just worried!"

    Yunlan nod as he know what his father ment. But as the next day came, his gloomy day became brighten. "Ah Lan!" Shout Shen Wei.  "Xiao Wei!" Replied Yunlan and ran toward him. He almost hugged  Shen Wei.  Making his friends arch his brow. "Whose that guy?!" Ask Chu. "That's  the doctor who gave Yunlan a loan for his father operation!" Said Da quing.  "They're  quite close? Don't  you think? But his quite hot!" Said Cong Bo.

    Yunlan wave to his friends before going with Shen Wei.  They went to a five star hotel. Yunlan is quite nervous, this is the first time he came to this kind of restaurant, with many waiters serving them foods and wine.

    That date didn't  stop just once, Shen Wei  invited Yunlan everyday. Until one day, while they're  playing tennis in Shen Wei's  mansion. He accidentally  hit Shen Wei  on the face. Yunlan quickly ran toward Shen Wei  and rubbing his cheek. "I'm sorry! Are you hurt?!" Yunlan was so close to him, Shen Wei  can't  help it he suddenly  kiss Yunlan.

    Yunlan was stunned  at first. "Ah Lan! I think I like you!" And continue to kiss him. Yunlan dropped  his tennis racket and replied to the kiss and hold Shen Wei  tightly to his arms. But suddenly he remembered his father's words. "Xiao Wei! This isn't  right!" And was about to break the kiss. But Shen Wei  hold him tightly into his arms and lift him up. And went to his library.

    There he have a spare bed and laid Yunlan there.  As he started to kiss him again while his hand roaming underneath  his shirt.  Teasing his nipples. Making Yunlan moan into the kiss.

    He never notice Shen Wei's  other hand unzip his pants and now stroking his prize non stop. That made the kiss heated up while he burst on his hand. Shen Wei  smile into the kiss. As he break it up and look how beautiful, panting underneath Yunlan is. "Your mine now my little  fox!" He said to himself.