My Lover

Shen Wei  can't  believe  his Yunlan is becoming a bit bossy now and didn't  leave his side for a while.

    Always clinging  and hugging  him back. And telling how much he love him. In the inside of Yunlan his afraid Shen Wei  might leave him for that baby. Eventhough it's  not his Shen Wei  thought  it's  a great idea to use it so his parents might not bother him.

    But he watch  in t.v every story in the drama the  husband will leave their mistress when his wife have a child. And in his predicament  his the mistress. Shen Wei  never knew the trouble in his heart and always clinging  to Shen Wei.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand is having fun on all Yunlan's  attention only to him. His lover is so handsome, young and have a nice body. And most of all his very loving and kind. What else he would find such a delicate creature like him.

    They were having lovely moment at the beach. Shen Wei  lean on the beach chair while Yunlan giving him a sunscreen  on his back and stealing a kiss from his back  once in a while. Suddenly  his phone vibrates and took the call. One of his colleagues  at work who have a crush on him. Professor  Zhang Rou Nan.

    And quite laughing happily hearing his voice. Yunlan suddenly  got jealous  and pulled Shen Wei  beach short making him yelp at the process. "Are you alright? Professor  Shen?" She ask worriedly. Shen Wei  swatted Yunlan's  hand but it only provoke Yunlan and taken Shen Wei  that time. Shen Wei  tried  not to moan loudly and cut the call of Professor  Zhang Rou Nan. "Hello?! Hello?!"

   "Aaaaah....Ah....Lan!!! Stop...." But Yunlan still kept moving until he burst into Shen Wei.  He kissed  Shen Wei  roughly,  "Remember  this it's  our time I won't let anyone take  our time!" He clean Shen Wei  up and put back his shorts.

    Meanwhile  the father  of Shen Wei  received a news that  Wang is pregnant. He quickly call her, first Wang want to denied it but Mr. Shen found out to  Dr. Cheng. He quickly call Shen Wei  to celebrate but the latter's phone is turned off. "What's  wrong with that boy! He should be beside his wife celebrating it!"  And called his body guard Ying to get his son right away.

    Ying tried to find Shen Wei  to his work place and school. But only to found out his doing business in someother place.

    That someother place  they just emerge from the water and is  lying on the sand  having fun with the sun

    That someother place  they just emerge from the water and is  lying on the sand  having fun with the sun. Yunlan saw Shen Wei's  phone is ringing again. And turned it off, as Shen Wei  came to him for help in taking off their scuba diving gear. Yunlan droll when unzipping  Shen Wei  suite feeling that soft, porcelain skin underneath it. He suddenly  kiss Shen Wei's  back. Making Shen Wei  startled.

   But he smile and pulled Yunlan to a steamy kiss again. Nibbling and tasting his plump lips. While Yunlan hold Shen Wei  waist his hands suddenly  caress his firm butt, squeezing  making Shen Wei  widen his eyes as he was surprise.

    You naughty lover of mine, your turning me on again! We still have dinner to eat before I devour you!" Yunlan chuckled, "Isn't  it the other way around?!" He suddenly  lift Shen Wei  up and walk toward the house. While kissing Shen Wei  whose giggling like a girl.

    In an hour two bodies unite as one, Shen Wei  kept moaning while his being taken by Yunlan again. Forgetting  he should be on the top. His lover on the other kept thrusting to him non stop while licking and kissing his neck. Sweet strawberry  scent is mixing with the vanilla musculine scent. As Shen Wei  being taken again and again.
Until both exhausted and sleep.

    In the morning  Shen Wei  was surprised  his phone is close and about to open it. When two warm hands pulled him back to bed.  "What are you doing?!" Ask Yunlan seductively  to him, kissing and snuggling to his hold. "Wait! Ah Lan! I should  open my phone!" But he was cut off when Yunlan cup his face and started to kiss him again. His other hands took away the phone and toss it to somewhere else.

    And attacking again his prey, pulling him back to bed to make love to him again. "I would never let you go!" Said Yunlan to himself.  And climbed onto Shen Wei and thrusting to him again.

    Outside suddenly  a helicopter  came bringing the body guard,  Ying as he toward the house and knock on the door. Shen Wei  tried to get up, "No! Don't  answer it!" Pleaded Yunlan. "Ah....Lan! Get off me! It maybe an emergency!" He wear back his clothes and open the door.

    "Sir Wei! Your father send me! He called for you to go back to the mansion!" Ying bow but not after noticing a young man half naked behind his master. "Ah Lan! I'm sorry but we need to go back." Yunlan just nod and put his shirt back while taking his clothes and Shen Wei  and put in each other bags.

   In an hour Yunlan came back to the apartment where his father is staying. Da quing  his friend is watching his father. "Yunlan you came back?! As I thought Da quing  is my son?!" His father tease him. "Sorry Dad I'm so busy in school." And thanks Da quing  for watching his father when his not with him.

   In the Shen mansion, "Both of you are always busy! Why not you two take a vacation in Japan until you gave birth Wang?" Shen Wei  widen his eyes. "Father! I can't  do that I have many things  to do!"  His father frown, "Much more important  than your wife and child to be? It will only take nine months until  the baby is born. And no buts! I will call the school and  the hospital so they may know the reason of your absence!" Shen Wei  and Wang look at each other. What would they tell to their lover that they will be in Japan within nine months.