Surviving In The New School

It was a rainy day that day, when he came home to a cold empty house. He put the umbrella out and stripping  down  his clothes one by one toward the bathroom.

    He didn't  notice someone intensely  staring at what his doing and drooling over his naked body. In the shower the divider is made of glass anyone can watch how he can take a bath in the bathroom. While Yunlan taking a shower he suddenly  remembered  Shen Wei's  touch he miss him so much.

    That he touch himself in a seductive way, moaning his name while stroking his prize  and pinching  his nipples one by one. Still he never notice the man is staring at him while sipping his drink. Until he burst on his hand shouting Shen Wei's  name.

    In a moment he dried himself with a towel still not wearing anything. But he was shocked that Shen Wei  suddenly  was infront of him. "Xiao Wei!!!" He dropped  his towel and ran to him. Kissing him senselessly.  The man response back hungrily almost eating his lips up. "You turned me on my little  fox. No one had done that?! Maybe I should surprise  you always!"

    As he kissed  him again and lift him up toward the bed. Yunlan still can't  stop kissing him because he miss him so much. "Your so sweet and delicious!" While continuing to kiss him and caressing his body toward his already erected prize. "Can't  wait to have  me?" Said Shen Wei. As he slightly touch it. It shiver and cum on it's  own. Making Yunlan  red as Shen Wei  found out he so eager to see his lover.

    Shen Wei  lick the cum, "Delicious!" And kiss the tip,  Yunlan gasp at Shen Wei  teasing. "Xiao.....Wei  make me yours!" As he arched  his body unto him. Shen Wei  smirk gently laid down his hips. And kiss and lick his body, "Yunlan sweat is taste like sweet honey!  I'm gonna enjoy this!" Yunlan became a moaning mess as Shen Wei  tease him more. He kept on pleading to be taken. Shen Wei  took a lubricant  and place it an amount himself after that he thrust to Yunlan who scream for more.

    Shen Wei  caress his face while rocking his body underneath.  Yunlan can't  seem to manage a word as he was taken again and again.

    The next day he went to school happily for Shen Wei  said he will his professor in their class. All were awe at Yunlan because his smart and handsome. One of his classmate caught his attention. No other than Yezun, he looks like Shen Wei  but a younger version.

    Yunlan trying to evade him for he heard he is the nephew of Shen Wei.  Yezun like Shen Wei  was drawn by Yunlan charm and trying flirting to him every now then. Yunlan would said his not interested and look at Professor  Shen Wei  lovingly. Yezun notice it, "Don't  waste your time on him! His older than you and married!" While caressing his hand.

    Shen Wei  notice it and scolded Yezun for not listening to him and called him to answer some difficult mathematics equation. Still Yezun answer it perfectly making everyone clapped  but not Shen Wei.  He see his nephew a rival to Yunlan's  heart. As Yezun go back to sit beside Yunlan. He caress his hand again making Yunlan retrieve  back his.

    For two beautiful,  dark eyes furiously  looking at them. When the class end and everyone leave except Yunlan. Shen Wei  close the door and talk to Yunlan if it's  true? That Yezun is interested in him. Yunlan hugged  Shen Wei  tightly  in his arms. "I don't  care who he is as long your with me! I only have my eyes on you!" Shen Wei  suddenly  lift his face and kiss him passionately.  "I hope you remember  it? His a cunning man and I'm scared he might took you away."

    He suddenly  pinned  Yunlan on the table and stripped  his pants and boxer as he was taken by Shen Wei  roughly again and again. Yunlan tried to muffled his voice so no one  might hear them.

    But the unexpected thing  happened,  Yezun came back for Yunlan and was shocked hearing a moan  coming from the room, he take a peek just to see Yunlan being pounce by his Professor non stop. And Yunlan looking so hot and sexy underneath covering his mouth not to moan and scream. Yezun thought that he will feel discuss but instead was turned  on. "So you like to play rough?" He didn't  know he was stroking his prize underneath his pants.

    Imagining  it that his the one taking Yunlan over and over until he release. As Shen Wei finished.  He help Yunlan up and kiss him again. The kiss was fire as Yunlan want more but Shen Wei  break it because it will be the time for his next class. "Can you walk by yourself home? I still have one more class to finish. While caressing his cheek. "Yes." Yunlan was a little  bit disappointed  and walk slowly and left.

    While walking at the hall way suddenly  someone pulled him to a deserted room. "Yezun?! What do you want?!" He irritated  ask. "You! And if you didn't  do as I say.... I  will expose you and my uncle that you two are having an affair! I watch  how you moan underneath  him!" He lick his cheek.

    "No! Don't! His license  will be taken! I'll do what you say!" Yezun smirk, "Then strip for me boy toy!" He whispered  to his ear. Yunlan widen his eyes, "No! I won't  betray him!" But Yezun have already caught his lips and pinned him on the wall. "You taste sweet and  delicious! That's  why uncle like you! While his knee grazing at Yunlan's  prize. Yunlan remember  the touch of Shen Wei  and moan his name instead of Yezun.

    Yezun got angry and plunged his lips against his while rubbing his hand underneath  Yunlan's  pants. Making his prize awaken. As it burst on Yezun's  hand, when Yezun  tried to taste it. Yunlan  shoved him off and ran away.
Yezun smirk you'll  be coming back to me! My little  flower!" As he taste Yunlan's  cum.