Akward Moment

This should be the happiest vacation of Shen Wei  and Yunlan. But the thing is Wang happily chitchat with Shen Wei.

   And the two seems to forget their lover whose only following them like a chaperone and bringing  the things they need at the beach.  Sang want to scream to Wang to look at him and not to his husband. But he tried to control himself  because Shen Wei  was the legal husband and own the island.

 But he tried to control himself  because Shen Wei  was the legal husband and own the island

    "So what is your job? Are you still in school?" Ask Yunlan to Sang. Because he looks younger than Wang. "Ah....no! I'm a painter and a dancer." He suddenly  look down.  "Oh....well I'm still studying medicine. So where did you meet Xiao Wei's  wife?" Yunlan ask again.

     "Well to tell you the truth I'm a street painter there I met Wang. She was the most beautiful inspiration I ever had! He suddenly  smiled. "I thought I've found my special someone but she was about to marry Shen Wei. And also found out she was rich. And then my world suddenly  crashed.

    But when I was dancing with my group in a dance contest I met her again as one of the judge there our love affair begin again and that's  why I'm in this predicament! But I heard your a business management major why shift to medicine?" He ask.

   "Because  that's  the only way we can always  be together !" Yunlan tried to smile. "I also heard about Yezun, Shen Wei  nephew." Said Sang. That made Yunlan stop, "What?!!! Where did you heard that?!!!" He ask. "Shen Wei  told it to Wang! Don't  you know the two of them are best friends!" Yunlan look shocked. That made Sang sweat , "Oh.....Shen Wei didn't  tell you? "  Yunlan shake his head. "He didn't  tell me that!" He suddenly  frown.

    Sang laugh and patted his shoulder, "What did you expect Wang didn't  all tell me anything that the two of you are coming! You know what we are? Right? I hope your not angry at him? Because we don't  have the rights to be! Where just second in their life. And you know he is married." That made Yunlan stop his walking.

    "Are you okay with that?!" Yunlan ask Sang. "No. But what can I do? I love Wang! And will follow her at the end of the world just to have her in my arms!" Sang sadly  said. "Do you want to go somewhere? Since they're  busy in their talking let's have some fun!" Said Yunlan to lightened his mood.

    Meanwhile  the lovely couple, suddenly notice there two lovers were missing.  "Where are they?!" Ask Shen Wei  as they left the bags and stuff behind them.

   The two on the other hand rode a speed boats and having a fun time in their life. "Whooohooo!" Shout  Sang. "Hey! Let's  go there in the middle we can see many boats there!" When they're  having fun they didn't  notice Shen Wei  and Wang furiously  looking at them.

    "Look at these two they left us?!" Said Shen Wei.  "Well we also left them? Don't  we?" Wang told him the truth. Shen Wei  can't  help to fill guilty and mad at the same time. Sang is taking Yunlan away from him. It was suppose to be their time away from everybody and have Yunlan all to himself.

    When the two came back looking like a mess and drenched  with water. Shen Wei  hurriedly gave Yunlan a towel and kiss him roughly. "Someone is angry!" Said Sang. Wang throw the towel to him. "That's  for leaving me!" She teasingly said. And pulled Sang to another direction.

    Yunlan almost  lost his breath when Shen Wei  won't  break the kiss. "That's  for leaving me behind!" Said Shen Wei as he break the kiss. "I thought you have forgotten me!" Said Yunlan who cling to his neck and pout. "I'm sorry I just.....we just caught up with our stories and forgot  about you! Would you forgive me?" Said Shen Wei  and gave Yunlan a rain of kisses.

    Yunlan giggled but frown,  "In one condition! I'll be the top until where here in your island!" That  made Shen Wei  shocked.  "Wh.....at?!!!" Yunlan retrieve  his arms,  "That's  your punishment  for almost leaving me and not telling me Wang is your bestfriend!" He turned  his back on Shen Wei and cross  his arms.  Shen Wei  tried to sooth his lover's  anger by rubbing his shoulder and kissing his neck.

    "I'll give you anything you want but not that!" Yunlan flinched  from his touch. "Ah Lan! Don't  be like that?!" He pleaded. "Hey! Sang want to go for a swimming!" He shout and wave to Sang.  Shen Wei  quickly turned him around, "Alright! I'll do it! Just don't  tell anybody!" Yunlan suddenly  hold both of his face and kissed his lips passionately.

    "You won't regret  it! I will be gentle to you!" When he suddenly  pulled Shen Wei  back to their room. "Wait?! Why were here?! It's  not yet night?!" He suddenly  got worried. Yunlan pulled Shen Wei  to his waist. "I'm all wet now and needed to take a shower!" And wiggle his brow. Shen Wei  tried to struggle from his hold.

    "You promise!" Yunlan doing his lost puppy face on him. That made Shen Wei  sweat and have no choice but to give in to Yunlan request. As he was pulled in to the bathroom  and both take off their clothes. Yunlan open the shower and pulled Shen Wei  to it and gave him a sloopy kiss.

    Yunlan was about to flipped  Shen Wei  up. When Shen Wei  growl  and suddenly  lift him up. Yunlan was surprised  on what happened  as Shen Wei  thrusted  his prize into him. Yunlan scream while Shen Wei  bite his neck  while rocking his body unto  him. Until he hit that soft spot making Yunlan melt to his  hold and clawed  his back. "Xiao.....Wei!!! More!!!"

    As Shen Wei  thrusted more he burst inside Yunlan. "Ah....Lan!!!" Yunlan lift his face and gave him another steamy kiss. That made Shen Wei  move  again until he spilled inside of him. "Ah Lan! I love you!" He whispered  to his ears.