Trouble In Paradise

When Shen Wei  came home he was surprised  why the lights is off. As he knows Yunlan came earlier than him.

    So he tried to find him, just to see him crying in the shower with his clothes on earlier. "Ah Lan! What  happened  to you?!" Yunlan was startled, "No!!! Don't  touch me!" Shen Wei  was shocked,  suddenly  he noticed  a little  bruised on his lips. "Who done that to  you?!" As he cup his face.

    Yunlan tried to hide it but Shen Wei  remembered  something.  "Is it Yezun?!" He angrily ask.  Yunlan tried to denied it. And shake his head. "Liar!" He hugged  him tightly into his arms. That made Yunlan started to cry in his shoulder.

   In a minute Shen Wei  help Yunlan to take a bath and wear a new clothes. He made Yunlan take a rest on their bed. But he can't  sleep and want to punch his nephew Yezun. His Yunlan is gentle and nice to other people he never thought  through out all the students he meet Yezun his own nephew will be a villain to him.

    Yezun on the other  hand can't  wait for the morning to come, he taste Yunlan now and he became addictive  to him. Even in his sleep his lovely face still appeared  to him. "I must have him!" He smirk.

    But the next day he didn't  anticipate he was welcome by his uncle punch and kick him in the groin."Do that again to Yunlan and I will expelled you in Dragon City University!" He shouted at him.

"Do that again to Yunlan and I will expelled you in Dragon City University!" He shouted at him

    "You can't  do that to me! I'm a Shen!" He shout back. It made Shen Wei laugh.
Your no Shen! Your father is not a Shen!" Your mother is just a mistress of my uncle!" But Yezun smirk. "What if I told grandfather what your doing? Did Autie Wang know about this?"

    Shen Wei  went near his face, "Then tell it to them?! Maybe I could get free from my troublsome relationship? But after that.....? Will I so tell father what you done to one of my students? That you got jealous  because you want him for yourself?! Hah?!" And crack  his knockles. "So don't  ever bother or harm  Yunlan! Or I'll never rest until your destroy!"

    Yunlan on the other hand didn't  go to school as Shen Wei  said that he should rest for awhile. He sink on the bed and reminded on what Yezun have done to him. And he was called a boy toy. He started to laugh, "What am I to expect I am one!" He cried on his pillow until he fell asleep.

🕸IN YUNLAN'S  NIGHTMARE🕸

     He kept calling for Shen Wei's  name but the latter just turned  back and went to his wife whose now pregnant. "Ah Lan! I'm letting  you be free! Go back from where you came from! Because I still love my wife! And now we have a child. "So goodbye to you!"  And slowly they walk away leaving him in the darkness.

    "No!!! Xiao Wei!!! Come back! Don't  leave me here!" Suddenly  people pointing a finger on him. "His a boy toy! A mistress of Professor  Shen Wei! A home wrecker!" Then he saw his father, "Why did you do it?! We don't  need this! I'm very disappointed  to you!" His father expression  is quiet sad and angry. As he turned his back on him. Even Da quing  and his friends are bit disappointed  and walk away.

    Leaving him with Yezun whose pulling him into  the dark and bottomless  abyss. "Your mine Yunlan! No one will come to rescue you! No one! You will only belong to me! I will do anything I want with you! Uncle Wei doesn't  like you anymore! Your father are disappointed  with you! While your friends laughing at your back!"

    "No....no!!! That's  not true!!!" When suddenly he was engulf by darkness and never to be seen again.

🕸END OF YUNLAN'S  NIGHTMARE🕸

    Yunlan bolt up from his bed only to see Shen Wei worried face, "Ah Lan! Are you okay?!" Yunlan quickly hugged  him with dear life. "Your burning up!" Said Shen Wei  who felt his warm head.
He laid Yunlan again on the bed and gave him some medicine and wash his face and body with cold, drench, small towel.

    He was about to leave to get some fruits when Yunlan  pulled him back to bed. "Don't  leave!" He pleaded. "Why would I? I have the most handsome, young  man I ever have in here!"  Envelop Yunlan to his  embrace. And gave him rain of kisses. "Xiao Wei! I don't  need gifts or houses! Just stay with me forever!" Yunlan snuggle to his hold and start kissing his neck.

    Shen Wei  chuckled his Ah Lan is acting sweet on him. "Do you want to have a vacation in my island? Just the two of us?" He started unbuttoning  Yunlan's  pajama shirt. "Why not?" And shrugged  off his shirt leaving his bare chest to be kiss and suck by Shen Wei.

    "It will only be the two us! We can run around naked there if you want while he continue to attack Yunlan with kisses. "That would be wonderful!" While feeling Shen Wei  kisses and caressing his soft, black hair. "Aaaaah Wei more!" He moan. Shen Wei  smirk and took Yunlan again that night.

     In the next day Yunlan and Shen Wei  came to a white beach island by his private  jet. Yunlan was so excited he pulled  Shen Wei  to see how beautiful  the island. The beach was white as snow, many coconut trees and in the middle there  stood a cute little  hut.

    But both are shocked  when there's  a  couple came, Wang, Shen Wei's  wife and Sang his lover. Yunlan almost pop his eyes off, "Hello! Dear husband and kissed  Shen Wei's  cheek. "Wang! My dear wife! I want you to meet Yunlan! And Yunlan this is Wang my wife and his lover Sang.

    Wang kissed Yunlan's  cheek, "Oh! My god his cute! If only I seen him first!" She squeel while Sang frown. "Just kidding baby!" And kissed him on the lips. Yunlan can't  express what his feeling this is akward.