Ran Back To You

When Yunlan was laid on the bed, Wuyi quickly ran toward him and hug him. "I got mother! I got a mother!" Shout Wuyi.

    Yunlan  stir a little,  "Kid?" Then he fell asleep again. "Ssshhh....your mama is sleepy! Tomorrow  you can have him! But for now it's  late go back to bed!" And kiss Wuyi on the forehead. Said Shen Wei.  But before Wuyi leave. He kissed Yunlan on the cheek. Making Yunlan giggle as he leave.

    Shen Wei  take off his tie and change his clothes. After that his unbottoning Yunlan's  polo shirt. When suddenly  the latter bolt up and flipped  Shen Wei  up. "You think you can just leave me like that!" He angrily said to Shen Wei. Shen Wei was stunned  to move those plump lips which he miss so many years is so near him.

    When Yunlan suddenly  crashed  his lips against his and hungrily devouring him. Shen Wei  can only moan as he felt Yunlan hands pulled down his pants and stroking non stop. He broke the kiss and moan, "Aaaaah.....Lan I miss this...." Yunlan smirk and unzip his pants just to reveal he was so turned on by Shen Wei's  moan. He suddenly  thrusted  his prize and rock his body unto him.

    Both scream in union and calling each others  names. Until  they both burst on each other.  Yunlan attack Shen Wei  with kisses while thrusting his body more. Shen Wei  became a moaning mess and kept shouting for more. When suddenly  the effect of the injected medicine hit him again. And made Yunlan fall on Shen Wei's  chest and sleep took over him. "Zzzzz....."

    Shen Wei  was surprise,  "No!!!! I still didn't  cum! Ah Lan! Wake up!" But Yunlan sleep like a log. He never been asleep like this in all of those years. And now Shen Wei  can't  wake him up and stock on this predicament. He just try to cover themselves  up with a blanket......well at least he tried because the blanket is dropped  on the floor.

    The next day both Yunlan and Shen Wei  woke up when he heard a scream of a woman

    The next day both Yunlan and Shen Wei  woke up when he heard a scream of a woman. "Who....?!!!" When Yunlan open his cute brown eyes there stood the woman with Shen Wei yesterday with a tray of foods. Whose  now dropped  on the floor with Wuyi  who giggled. "My mother is riding with Daddy!" He shout. Shen Wei  widen his beautiful, dark eyes. " Aiko! Cover Wuyi's eyes! And get out of here!!!" He shout.

    Aiko nod and covered Wuyi's  eyes and both step out of the room. While Yunlan  was stunned  on what's happening.  "Whatta?!!! Where  am I?!!!" As he tried to stand up just to see their situation. "Xiao Wei!!! What did you do to me?!!!" And pulled  himself from him. Only to be dropped  on the floor. While Shen Wei yelp on the sudden action. His prize almost go commando again. He tried stroking it to calmed  it down. Forgetting  Yunlan is there and his turning him on.

    "Here! Let me help you!" Yunlan suddenly  volunteered.  Shen Wei  tried to swat his hands. But when his hands touch his prize  he can't  help to moan seductively  making Yunlan body heat up while his rubbing became fast. As Shen Wei  release that hot liquid. Yunlan can't  help to admire Shen Wei's  panthing,  while his sweating. "Shen Wei  is still gorgeous  and hot."
He told himself.

    And forgot his staring at Shen Wei  while still holding his prize. Well that made Shen Wei  chance to kiss Yunlan again. While Yunlan hungrily replied on him. Without any question he was laid back to bed while Yunlan eating him up slowly and his hands kneading his prize. Shen Wei  can't  help to moan for more while Yunlan suddenly  thrusted his prize again on him and started moving.

    "Aaaaah

    "Aaaaah....Wei..." He start sucking and licking  his nipples while rocking his body unto him. Shen Wei  arched  his body while he wrapped  his legs unto Yunlan's  waist, "Oh! My god! That feels good! More!!!" He scream. As Yunlan hit that soft spot again and again  he burst inside of him while Shen Wei  spilled on his chest. He can't  help  to cried and hugged  Yunlan tightly into his arms.

    Yunlan just realize in what his done and tried to break free. But Shen Wei's  sweet scent making him weak. He miss him as well so much. And now his here again. "My Xiao.....Wei!!!" He buried his head on his neck smelling that sweet, familiar scent....."My home!" He cried as well.

    In the next few hours, Shen Wei  gave Yunlan a ring. But he returned  it to him back. "Please could you give me some time? I need to think this over and I should tell this first to my father!" Shen Wei  nod as he understand.  When suddenly  Wuyi came, "My mother! My mother!" He scream and jump on Yunlan.

    Yunlan was surprised,  "This is Wuyi! The child of Wang. As the woman came from behind Wuyi, "And this is Aiko! My secretary in Japan. She's  here to help me take care of Wuyi for a while. Yunlan sense his jealousy  toward the woman. His lover notice it and hold his hand. "She knows what I am, so don't  worry!" While rubbing his arms. When out of nowhere, "Mama!!! Mama!!! You gonna live here with us?!!! So Ms. Aiko can go home! Daddy said your his first love!" And took out a picture in his pocket.

    Yunlan was shocked it's his picture. "Daddy! Always carry this around! He told me he miss you so much! So he promise me when we came back here he will  marry you and be my mother!" Yunlan was surprised  to say anything. "Just say yes! Please......" Wuyi batting his cute, big brown  eyes to him. And won't  let go.

     In an hour Yunlan came back in his house while  the three tagged  along, Shen Wei,  Wuyi and Aiko. That made Xin ci and Da quing  shocked. Well because they also have a visitors, Zhu Hong and his friends. Yunlan sweat, what will he do now. The two rival saw each other again and his father intense  gaze upon him is melting him like s butter. "WHAT'S  HIS DOING HERE?!!!" He shout.