Dinner Date

Shen Wei,  Yunlan, Wang and Sang have a dinner date. Cooking outside the house seeing the beautiful  sky at night.

    Sang is the one cooking while Shen Wei  and Wang are chit chatting.  And placing the plates and drinks on the table. Yunlan on the other hand is sulking at the other  end of the table. "What's  wrong with him?" Wang ask.
"Nothing it's  just a little  quarrel  we have!"

    But Yunlan glared at him. "Hey! What happened  to the two of you?" Ask Sang. "Why don't  you ask him?!" Yunlan look at Shen Wei  who look innocently  at them. "How can he look like an angel when he done something wrong!" Said Yunlan to himself.

    When they began  eating Sang and Wang lovingly  gave each other  foods. While Yunlan  ignored Shen Wei.  It was long night for the two of them when Shen Wei  think of a way to make his Ah Lan forgive him.

   "Let's  walk to the beach!" As he lend a hand to Yunlan. Yunlan ignored his hand and  walk hurriedly  away from him. Sang and Wang just look at one another. "Lover's  quarrel!" Said Wang.

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei held Yunlan's hand are you still mad at me for topping you off?" He ask. Yunlan just cross his arms, "What  do you think?! You promise me!" Shen Wei  embrace his lover lovingly. "Sorry  I can't  control myself if it's  you! You know how much I'm crazy for you!" And kiss Yunlan on the cheek.

   Making Yunlan smile and face  him, "Tonight! Let me be on the top!" As he wiggle his brow. Shen Wei  sweat, "He....he...why not!" And kissed  Yunlan lovingly and continue to walk to beautiful beach.

    "Xiao Wei!" While Yunlan cling to his arms and lean his head to Shen Wei's  shoulder. "Am I the only one? Do you really  love me?" Shen Wei  pinched  his cheek, "Your the only one! And no one else!" And peck his nose. Yunlan giggle
as they sit on the seashore and watch the blue wave of the ocean. "I hope to stay like this forever! Well minus Wang and Sang!" Both laugh.

    "Ah....Lan! Just focus on finishing medicine then we can be always be together!" Yunlan suddenly  remember his dream. "Xiao Wei  do you mean what you said? That will always be together?" Shen Wei  nod. "Then when will you marry me?" Shen Wei  smile fade. "Ah Lan! You know my situation? I can't  get a divorce  and marry you! Are you not satisfied on being like this?

    Sang and Wang  are alright in this kind of situation. You know my family they don't  tolerate divorce and they  didn't  know that  I like men." Yunlan sadly look at the ocean. "It's  alright! Just forget  what I've said!" And tried to smile but failing. Shen Wei  enveloped  him into his embrace. "I promise I won't  leave you ever! Just stay at my side and I'll give you everything that you want! We can go to Paris if you want?"

    While caressing his face, "Just tell me what you want? I'll give it to you!" And lift his chin up. "I just want you! Nothing more! I'm scared that you would leave me one day  if you have  children!" That  made Shen Wei  laugh. And hold Yunlan  tightly, "Never! And Wang didn't  like kids! She told me that, it's  a nuisance  to her!" He smiled lovingly to him.

    "Really? But it would be nice to have children of our own!" Shen Wei  gaze at Yunlan, "That's  what I love about you! Your  very caring and kind! If only your a woman I have marry you instead of Wang!" Both chuckled.

    Next morning Yunlan was ready to go island  hoping  with Shen Wei.  When they saw Wang and Sang are fighting. "Wait here Ah Lan!" As Shen Wei  talk to the two. Wang cried and went to Shen Wei  shoulder to cry on instead of Sang. Yunlan being nervous  on what's happening.

    In a minute Shen Wei  brought Wang to her room. While Sang walk away from them. "What's  going on?" Yunlan want to ask Sang when Shen Wei  emerge and pulled Yunlan away from them. As they went to small boat to go island hopping.

   Shen Wei  was silent while in the boat making Yunlan nervous.  As they came to an island  who have a beautiful view.
Shen Wei  gave Yunlan his goggles, he was about to ask on what happened.  "Not now Ah Lan. " And put his goggles and dive in the water. He suddenly  emerge back when he notice Yunlan didn't  dive with him.

    "Ah Lan! Give me your hand!" As he reach for Yunlan. Yunlan worries fade and dive with Shen Wei  as they swim in the sea and seeing beautiful  fishes and corals. Shen Wei  pointed to the beautiful spot where big rocks made a different colors everytime the sun ray hit it. And magnificent big clams  and crabs and exotic fishes.

    Under the sea theres a different world that Yunlan never seen in his entire life suddenly  they see two dolphins  playing around. One of it went near Yunlan to be pat on the head. "I think he likes you!" Shen Wei  sign him. It dances around him before going back to his companion.

   "Oh! They're  sweet just like the two of us!" Shen Wei  embrace Yunlan and swim back to shore. As the boatman waiting for them to drive to another island. This time  in that island the water is very clear you can see almost all the living things swiming at the water.

     Yunlan saw a beautiful  jelly fish and almost touch it. Shen Wei  quickly snatch  his hand. "They maybe beautiful  but deadly be careful  on that!" And kissed  Yunlan's  hand. That made the boat man smile as he know both of their relationship. Yunlan become red and retrieve his hand. As they went to another island who have a few tourist.

    They walk hand to hand while climbing the stairs of the mountain. Toward a small hot spring with falls. "Here! We can relax a bit! The water is kinda warm. When both submerge  in the water. "Ah Lan! What do you think of baby?" Shen Wei  suddenly  ask. Making Yunlan pop his eyes off.