When You Left

Yunlan can't  believe  what Shen Wei  said. "What?! Your just gonna leave me here?! Just like that?!" Tears start dropping from his cute brown eyes.

    "No...no!!! Listen! When the coast is clear! I will send you a passport and ticket to come with me in Japan! I can buy a house for the two of us! So please wait for me!" Shen Wei  hugged  him. "And what will I do  while waiting for you?! Ha?!" He tried to struggle from his hold.

   "Finished  school be a doctor that I will be proud of! Just wait for the ticket! And we will be happy once again! Don't  worry!" He wipe his tears and kisses both of his cheeks. "Lies!" Yunlan heart can only hear. But what can he do the man have already trapped him in his web. And his heart is always calling for him.  Thus he can only give his approval in waiting for him.

    When Shen Wei  and his wife left Yunlan watch them fly away in the airport with Sang. But they never notice Ying the body guard of Mr. Shen watching them from afar. "Yes sir! They already left!" The other receiver Mr. Shen, "Good now I may speak to their so called lovers!"

    In an hour when Yunlan came back from his school. Mr. Shen and his men was waiting for him inside his house. "Hmmm....not pretty bad? I see your studying medicine as well?" Yunlan was puzzle on who  he is. "Sorry for my rude bahavior barging into your house? Or you can say my son house? I'm Mr. Shen! The father of Shen Wei!"

   That made Yunlan pale, "What do you want?" He tried to be brave in confronting the tiger that's  ready to eat him up. "You know what I want! I want you out of my son's  life! How much do you want?!" He ask. "No! I love Xiao Wei! I will wait  for him here!" That made Mr. Shen laugh. 

    "Ying!" He called his men, suddenly  Ying punched  Yunlan non stop

    "Ying!" He called his men, suddenly  Ying punched  Yunlan non stop. Yunlan tried to fight back but Mr. Shen other men help out Ying. Yunlan thought his life is over when a scream of a woman stop all of them. Yunlan's  friends came with Zhu Hong who shoved Ying. While Yunlan other friends ready to defend him. Well they tried....against pretty big men.

   Mr. Shen notice Zhu Hong as he remember she is the daughter of one of his friends Mr. Zhu. "Hong! What  a pleasure  to meet you! What are you doing with that kind of boy!" Zhu Hong embrace the half unconcious  Yunlan. "Don't  ever hurt  him! His very precious  to me!" Yunlan almost pop his eyes off. On that sudden confession.

   Mr. Shen laugh, "Don't  you know that precious  someone is a boy toy of my son?! Maybe I will speak to your father about this?!" As he called his men and left.  Chu and Cong Bo look at one another and ran toward Zhu Hong and Yunlan. While Zhu Hong help Yunlan up.

    In a minute Zhu Hong tending to Yunlan's  wound. "Why you all here?!" Ask Yunlan whose pretty embarrassed  to look at them because they all know now what he is. Zhu Hong caress his face, "Forget about what that old geezer said. Where here to celebrate  your birthday! Have you forgotten  that?!" She smile while Chu and Cong Bo took a cake  and drinks from their cars.

    "Da quing  said he will be here in a minute! His just taking care of your father. " Said Chu while placing the cake on the table. Yunlan laugh, "Yes! I've forgotten  that! And please don't  tell this to my father! He will have a heart attack." In a little  while Yunlan forgotten  his worries when his friends celebrate his birthday. Da quing  and his father came within a minute.

   Mr. Zhao look worried at what happened  to his son's face. "Don't  worry about this Dad! I just tripped!" And gave  his father a piece of cake. "Don't  worry  uncle will be here to take care of Yunlan!" Said Zhu Hong. Both men widen their eyes.

    "What  do you mean?!" Mr. Zhao ask.
We decided we will all enroll  here in Shen Medical School!" Suddenly  a deliveryman came with a larger cakes and foods. Making all of them surprise. He gave a small box with the card to Yunlan. It's  from Shen Wei.

    When night came, Shen Wei  called Yunlan to greet him in his birthday

    When night came, Shen Wei  called Yunlan to greet him in his birthday. "Do you like my present?!" He ask. "Your father came!" Mr. Zhao have Yunlan phone whose resting on his bed. Shen Wei  was bit shocked.  "I don't  know what your relationship  with Yunlan. "I'm gonna take my son away from you!" And end the call.

    Shen Wei  was shocked,  "His father already knew and told it to Wang whom got worried over her lover as well. And called him if his alright.

    Meanwhile  in Yunlan  house, "Dad?! Did someone  call?!" Xin ci smile to his son, "No! Hey! Son do you want to go somewhere  far away from here?" Yunlan shake his head, "I have many works to do Dad, I can't  go anywhere. Maybe someday will do that!"

    That night he wait for Shen Wei  to call but the latter is panicking that his father knew it. And forgotten  to call Yunlan. Yunlan fell asleep beside his phone his father took it and place it on the nightstand.  He called Da quing  from another room to talk.

   "Tell me Da quing  the truth about my son and that man?" Da quing  sweat. "What are you talking about sir?! They are only friends!" But suddenly  Xin ci pound his hand on the table making Da quing  startled and tell him the truth. "I need Yunlan to stay away from Shen Wei.  Would you help me? I'm a father Da quing  and I know when that wound on my son face is an accident or someone punched him!

    The look of Zhu Hong, Chu and Cong Bo speek something  else! That's  why I know! Well will you?" He ask. Da quing  didn't  fell nervous like this before would he say yes or lie.