Chapter 11

(A/N... I just decided I'll keep publishing. soo ENJOY!)

Later on, as I sat in the dorm room, I decided to leave to head to the library to study.

"Hey, I'm going to the library want to come?" I ask Hermione

"Uh, actually I was going to go and send some owls to my parents. Anyways if you wanted to study the lake is great for peace" she smiles. I look at her weirdly, something was up. I grabbed my books and left the dorm to head to the library. I sit in a booth at the back left of the library, pulling out my books and note pad. As I begin to study, I hear giggles coming from a booth a little further down than I. Hermione? It had to be. I stand up and walk over behind a book isle, to spy on her. Victor? Viktor Krum! So, I guess her date with him went well.

"Didn't your parents ever tell you it is rude to spy, Potter?" I hear from behind me, jumping in fright I turn around, knocking a few books to the floor then to see Draco.

"Oh, my Merlin Draco! You could have given me a heart attack", he smirks. I bend down to grab the books, he bends down to help as well.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, standing back up with the books.

"I just came here to study and caught you spying on, Granger and Krum"

"Uh-huh, and how's that going?" I smile, looking at him. He folds his arms and smirks.

"Hold on, your tie is loose" I move closer to him, adjusting his tie and his collar.

I step back as he smiles longingly at me.

"What?"

"Your hair looks beautiful like this" he smiles, my hair was curled into beach waves then out into a low pony and I had my black ready glasses on as well.

I turn to look back over to Hermione and Viktor and smile.

"They look so happy" I smile glaring at them,

"They're so lucky to have found each other, I hope to someday have what they do"

Draco pulls my chin back over to him, stroking my cheek with his hand as he glances at me. He moves closer, kissing me on the forehead and wrapping his arms tight around me. He's hugging me! Draco Malfoy is hugging me. I don't think I've seen him hug anyone, not even his own parents. Happiness overwhelmed me, I guess even Draco needs a hug once in a while.

"Eh-hem!" I hear, letting go of Draco.

"And what in Merlin's name are you two doing?", Hermione leans up against the book isle arms crossed.

"Well, I'm gonna go" Draco steps back waving me off.

"See you later" He smiles. I whip back around,

"I could ask you the same thing!" I reply, changing the subject to herself. She immediately stands back up, blushing hard.

"Well I was just-, I just" she stutters

"uh-huh, sorry what was that you might have to repeat yourself" I smile arms folded.

"What happened to tell each other everything?" I mumble

"I know, but you and the boys are so close and if you had mentioned anything, even by accident and Ron found out" she looks down

"Hermione, you can't predict the future. You didn't even give me a chance", she looks down

"Anyways, I now know, and we have a lot of catching up to do" I smile