Chapter 10

~Amelia's POV~

"Jeez, it's 7.30am, who the fuck is visiting me?" I muttered to myself as I sleepily dragged myself out the door and yanked it opened. No one was around, but there was a letter on the mat. I picked it up cautiously. Someone had used cut out letters from magazines to form a single sentence.

-I don't care who the fuck you are, but stay away from Nathan or you'll pay-

Woah, that was harsh. I was back in London, after a blissful two weeks in Singapore. I had worked up a slight tan, and Nadiya and I promised to keep in touch. I had 6 days before I left for Gloucester for my birthday. And Nathan had gone to Malaysia for the last bit of The Wanted's tour.

I crumpled the paper and tossed it in the bin, making a perfect shot from 2 metres. My dad had thought me a little basketball in an attempt to get my mind out of the depression I was in back then. I decided to check my twitter, realising if someone knew my address I was sure my twitter was no problem to find.

Nathan and the lads had followed me, and had posted a few photos, of us kissing, hugging. The photos were wonderful. The comments that followed, however, weren't so nice.

-Ugh who is this bitch?-

-Slag-

-Bitch, don't try stealing my Nathan away-

Ouch. It hurt to see fans didn't support us much. I tried pushing the thought out of my mind and logged out. I couldn't let jealous fans get the better of me could I? I decided to make a new cover, seeing I hadn't recorded in weeks. I went into the spare bedroom and grabbed the flip camera. Then I sat on the stool and placed a hand on my piano.

"Hey, this is my cover of Rocket by The Wanted. Hope y'all like it," I smiled slightly. Nathan had written this song before he left for the band and now it was a track in their album.

You will think you've seen me

You haven't seen nothing

I'm looking for something more than this

I'm feeling no limits

I'm seizing each minute

Don't wanna

Don't wanna just exist

Don't want my feet on the ground

Wanna feel the speed of sound

I want it now

I want to fly

Like a rocket to the sky

Going up a million miles

And I'm not coming down

Won't stop 'til I feel the sky at my feet

My dreams are my wings

I'm flying

Flying high

I'm climbing, I'm rising

I'm striking like lightning

Write my name in skywriting

For all to see

I'll do something epic

And they won't forget it

Good enough's not good enough for me

I want the ride of my life

Want to reach the speed of light

Want it tonight

I want to fly

Like a rocket to the sky

Going up a million miles

And I'm not coming down

Won't stop 'til I feel the sky at my feet

My dreams are my wings

I'm flying

Flying high

Never gonna make my way down

I'll make the galaxy my playground

It's gonna be one hell of a ride

I'll fly

Like a rocket to the sky

Going up a million miles

And I'm not coming down

Won't stop 'til I feel the sky at my feet

My dreams are my wings

I'm flying

Flying high

Ohhh

"Yeap, that was Rocket. Thanks for watching!" I turned the flip camera off and watched it, looking for flaws. I was a little off pitched on the second verse, and went a bit sharp on the chorus. I tried again, before uploading it on YouTube. I looked through some more horrible tweets, I didn't know why, before shutting down my laptop. Why did people hate Nathan getting a relationship so much? My phone rang, jolting me out of my thoughts.

"Hey babe, how you doing? I saw the tweets and I'm so sorry, I should've been more careful or, or-" I cut Nathan off.

"Nath, it's alright. I'm fine. You make sure you do well on your gigs and I'll see you in Gloucester, alright. Don't worry about the tweets," I lied. Of course I was bothered by the tweets. He sensed it, but didn't push it. We talked a bit more then hung up. I decided I needed to clear my head.

So I grabbed my iPod and pulled on a track suit. I turned on my TW playlist and began running. I wasn't athletic, but I managed. I ran around to the nearest park, letting the speed take control, the wind to rush by. I ran for a good half hour before finally stopping and sitting on a bench. I let my breathing go back to normal, then turned off the music and unplugged the earphones. There were very few people in the park, couples taking a stroll, couples snogging, couples cuddling... You've got to be kidding me.

"Err... Excuse me, but you're Amelia Brown right? You're dating Nathan Sykes!" I tore my gaze away from a cute elderly couple to face a group of girls, some giggling, some giving me a death stare. I nodded.

"Wow... You are so cool! Can I have a picture?" I nodded and snapped a quick picture. They went off. I noticed the girls giving me death stares were older than the ones happy. As they walked away I swore I heard one of them say "I don't get what he sees in her, she's not even pretty."

That hurt. I know I'm not a model, but does it hurt to freaking keep it to yourself? Jeez. I wanted to text Nathan what had happened, but deleted it realising I just sounded like a brat.

Author's Note: Hey it's me again! Are you sick of me yet? What do you think of Amelia's reaction? Not much to say, apat from the usual. Comment, vote, fan, blah blah blah. Thanks for reading!

~Sophia