Chapter 18 (Finale)

~Amelia's POV~

The past few days have been hell for me. I had been packing. I had been given an apartment in LA, so I didn't have to worry much. I brought my guitar, but my piano had to stay. Most of my things had already been shipped to my new apartment, and would arrive the day after I settled in.

Tom and Nathan had been calling me non-stop. I've answered a few of Tom's calls, but usually would hang up in frustration. I had told him of my decision, and he supported it, but he had been pleading for me to talk to Nathan. I would get a message from Nathan every few hours, begging me to call him or reply. I never did.

"Amelia! Get down here now or we'll be late for your flight!" Reed yelled. Him and Amy were driving me to the airport today, then I had given them the car keys until I returned. I grabbed my backpack and made my way downstairs. Thank God I had already checked in online.

I arrived to find Reed already in the driver seat and Amy sitting at the back. I climbed in beside her and shut the door. We spent the ride reminiscing the fond memories, sans ones that included Nathan. When we arrived, I had less than an hour to get to the gate. I said a quick goodbye to Reed and hugged Amy, before running off to the gate.

"Excuse me miss, are you Amelia Christina Brown?" I nodded, confused as to why this security guard was stopping me.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but you need to come with us," WHAT?! What for? He didn't cuff me, but kept a hand on my shoulder to keep me from running. He brought me to a security office, before stopping in front of the door and entering, warning me not to move. I was still shocked.

"Sir, she's here. I'll give you two some space," he said before pushing me in and walking out. Who was this 'Sir'?

"Amelia!" A body slammed into mine with a hug, followed by Nathan's soft lips in mine. Nathan? What the bloody hell was he doing here?

"Nathan?! Nath, I have a flight in less than an hour!"

"I know. Please Amelia, don't go. Stay with me."

"I'm sorry. This is my dream, my one shot to get away from all my crap right now. I-I gotta go," I had to use all my willpower not to freaking cry right then and there. Nathan caught my arm, pleading for me not to go.

I ran out, to the gate, and went in. I couldn't take this anymore! The whole week, I had either been arguing with Tom, ignoring Nathan's calls and texts, or packing my things and writing new songs.

I sat on the plane and turned on my The Wanted music playlist. Lose my mind played and Tom's voice filtered through my ears. Now I was starting over. A new page, sort of.

I was leaving the past.

Author's Note: There you go! My first complete Nathan Sykes fanfic that is not a one shot! Hope you enjoyed it! I need ideas for a sequel, and you can contact me on twitter. My username is @Sophitia_Grace. Till then, this is Sophia, signing out.

~Sophia