21.

I know it's a short chapter, but I wanted it to make like a follow-up chapter.

Hope you don't mind.
Enjoy reading :)!

'Okay students, today were making amortia. Does anyone know what kind of potion that is?' Snape continues his lesson. Ofcourse Hermione sticks her hand in the air immediatly and Snape looks at her in disgust.

'Anyone else?' he sighs. You can't help but laugh about it and everyone's eyes follow in your direction.

'Miss Mikaelson? Do you have an idea?' He says smirking and putting his hair behind his ear.

You nodd, 'it's a love potion. It gives you the scent of what your attracted too' you discribe in short words. He nodds 'it is yes, thank you y/n'.

He turns back to his desk and explains how we need to make it. You grab the ingredients and meet Harry and Hermione by the table. Harry looks offented at you and hurt but you dont really give a fuck about him.

It's his own fault.

'Y/n, did you really shower with him?' Hermione bumps into you enthausiast. You nodd awkwardly 'yea i did'. She laughs and pets your shoulder before leaving again.

You quickly gather your ingredients and walk back to Draco who is waiting for you.

'Okay, well let's make it quick. So we can leave earlier' you say and take a seat next to him again.

He nodds and you make the potion in 1.5 hour.

'Okay students, who has their potion done?' Snape says standing up from his chair. You and Draco stick your hand in the air and so do another couple pairs.

Snape nodds 'okay, y/n and Draco. What do you smell?'

'I smell pepermint, a strong cologne, green apples and rain' you say comfirming it's Draco that your smelling.

'Okay, good. And you Draco?'

Draco holds up his nose and smells the potion. 'I smell.. Blood, thunder, strawberry shampoo and spicy food' he answers smiling at you.

'Okay, good job, you can now be dismissed' Snape says and you pack your bag. Swinging it over your shoulder and walking with Draco out of class, over to his dorm.

Just chilling in his room, smoking and laying in bed.

You suddenly jump up and begin starting to sing while walking around the bed.

Entertaining Draco who just laughs and keep laying in bed.

'I came fluttering in from Never land. Time can never stop me no, no, no, no, no.
I know you've tried to.. I came riding in on a pale white horses..' you sing along the lyrics while dancing.

Turning circles in the room and stripping out of Draco his hoodie.

He smiles and laughs at you.

'Your so special you know' he says pulling you into his bed.

You smile and continue sitting on your knees on the bed moving your hair, side to side.

He smirks at you while you almost enter the end of the song.

'When I look outside my window I can't get no piece of mind..' you sing.

Draco puts you down on your back topping you.

'Get no piece, get no piece, can't get no piece..' he says singing.

His voice is so pretty, so manly so hot.

You smirk at him while he's singing the end of the song and lift your head up kissing him violent but sweet.

'Your a good singer' you say. He holds up his shoulder and gives you a kiss just under your ear.

'Your not that bad yourself' he whispers and helps you up.

You smile at him and lay down next to him, face to face.

You talk for a while before falling asleep.