Chapter 3 🌸

A few Months later ~~~

SPORTS DAY

Author's POV

Over the past few months Amane has been getting closer to Nene, with the big help of Aoi, Just the other day Aoi pretended to be busy after school so she had to leave her duty with Amane and there for gave him lots of time to be alone with Nene and just hang out while cleaning, it was those small moments that both Amane & Nene cherished so much. Today is the school's annual sports day Nene & Aoi decided to participate in cheerleading this year Amane is with the soccer team as per usual and Akane is on the student council so he is one of the jury, today is for sure a day to remember.

Yugi Amane's POV

Today is going to be a long day for me and everyone my team is pumped and nervous but I have faith in them we will win this match, I can't wait to see Nene ever since we all started to get ready for sports day I haven't been able to see her as much since I've been too busy with extra soccer practice and her with cheerleading, but after today we can go back to hanging out like before maybe I should ask her to the movies after this would it be to weird if I asked just her alone wouldn't that be a "DATE" I started blushing immediately maybe I should ask the whole gang that way it wouldn't be too weird. I can't wait to see Nene perform especially since she'll be in a cheerleading outfit hehehe~~~

Yashiro Nene's POV

While the team and I take a little water break after our run through, before changing into our cheerleading uniform I got lost in my thoughts I was thinking about Amane and his soccer match today I hope he wins but if he doesn't I'll still cheer him on. I'll admit I'm super nervous and super excited about this performance, I've practice like crazy these past months and I'm confidant enough in my skills I hope Amane gets a chance to watch my team's performance, With that thought I blushed a little. I just remembered our cheer outfits are really sexy and I'm a little self conscious about my legs I know that they are just "THICK" as Aoi would put it since I am a pretty slim girl but my curves are really starting to show. I guess I shouldn't complain I just need to build my confidence then imma rock what mah momma gave me but I bet Amane is going to tease me and call me daikon legs once he sees me in this, Hehe I haven't seen him much recently cuz of all this I hope we get to hang out a lot after sport day is finished, I can't wait. The thought of being able to hang out with him more after this brings butterflies to my stomach.

Yugi Amane's POV

I was warming up around the field and from afar I saw a cream haired girl along with a purplenette making their way to the cheer section so I ran over to them and when I reached I almost forgot how to breath. As I laid my eyes on Nene I couldn't see anything else except her, Her cheer outfit looked stunning on her it was a white and red two piece, she wore a halter top with a mini skirt that has left little to the imagination, It hugged her curves perfectly. Oh god my imagination is going places now, her hair's up in a high pony tail with a shiny red ribbon and on her cheek was a little heart with glitter. Instead of playing soccer all I want to do in this moment is to hold Nene in my arms and give her a huge kiss so that all the other boys knows to stay away from my girl, I realized that jealousy was slowly creeping up and I don't want to ruin all our moods. Okay I need to keep my emotions and imagination in check.

 Okay I need to keep my emotions and imagination in check