Chapter 4 🌸

Saturday morning ~~

Amane's POV

I was the first to arrive at the cinema I got to call dibs on the movie that we'll be watching today so I picked a horror movie cuz I knows that Nene is quite the scaredy cat but everyone else was fine with it  I can't wait to see the looks on Nene's face once she finds out what we'll be watching hehehe~  At least this way It'll give her something else to think about other then our almost kiss last week in the nurse office, after what happened we have been acting weird with each other it got so awkward all of the sudden I hope we can go back to normal today. "Yugi-kun~" I heard a familiar voice call out I turned in that direction and saw my little daikon. She's wearing a light pink t-shirt with black ripped skinny jeans, her hair was in a French braid laying on her right shoulder for such a simple outfit she looked so stunning.

"Good morning Yashiro-chan"

"Good morning Yugi-kun, how long have you waited"

"Not long I've just got here and look this is what we're watching today" I pull out the tickets and watch her expression change from happy to worried

"What's wrong are you scareeddd~" I said with a sly grin

"What nooo i-i can totally handle a h-horror movie" she stuttered.

Hehehe she's totally scared a few minutes later the rest of the gang arrives we head straight to movie hall 4 thankfully Nene sat next to me and next to her was Aoi & Akane.

"Don't worry I'll protect you from the spooooky ghost~~" I said while making ghost like movements and sounds.

"Pffttt I'll be fine Yugi-kun, not to worry"

30 minutes into the movie~

Author's POV

The protagonist was looking around the abandon factory for his partner. A monster with sharp bloodied teeth came out of nowhere. He noticed an arm hanging out of the monsters mouth the protagonist knew that, that arm belonged to his partner from the gold watch still on the wrist the monster started chasing after him but as he was running he didn't see where he was going and another monster came out of nowhere grabbed the man and tore his head clean off his neck.

When the jump scare happened Nene was so scared to the point of crying she unconsciously gripped Amane's arm and buried her face against his shoulder, Amane tensed up for a sec before melting into the embraced and he pet her head to give comfort Nene looked up for a sec.

"Okay I'll admit it I am scared, Kyaaaa~" Another jump scare happened

Hehehe she looks so adorable when she's scared I wish this movie was 3 hours long I could stay with her in this position forever, I glanced over to Aoi and she gave me and assuring look with a thumbs up I could have sworn I also saw stars in her eyes.

Yugi Amane's POV

After the movie ended Nene still held on to me I can tell  she was still pretty spooked from the movie, As we got up to leave I interlock my fingers with hers and gave a little squeeze of comfort and a smile.

"Don't worry the monster won't eat you it doesn't like people with daikon legs"

And with that the fire in Nene's eyes returned and she gave me a punch to the stomach and ran off to the toilet with Aoi.

"Smooooth, and you were doing so well too loverboy" Akane teased

"Shut it, I don't wanna hear it from a guy who gets rejected by his crush multiple times a day" I stick out my tongue