Chapter 7 ⚠️

{Please go easy on me this my 1st time writing something like this. They're now 17 years old and in their last year of high school}

Author's POV

This year for valentines day Amane and Nene decided to just stay home and enjoy some Netflix. As per usual Nene's parents aren't home cause of work, Having the house all to themselves is nothing new but today things might be a little different.

"Wow I can't believe how much time has pass Amane-kun, we're now in senior year and this is our last valentines as high schoolers I can't help but feel nostalgic" She said as she sets the table for their dinner

"It may be our last as high schoolers but there are still more to come in the future lil daikon" He says as he brings out their dinner from the kitchen

"Here ya go! Amane special with lots of love"

They enjoyed their dinner of omurice and Korean fried chicken with lots of mozzarella. After having their bellies stuffed they headed to the couch in the living room to cuddle up and watch Netflix they picked a rom-com The proposal Nene's favorite movie they had a good laugh and decided to watch another but soon Nene fell asleep Amane gave her a soft peck on her head and  turned the tv off.

Amane gently carried Nene off the couch and head upstairs to her bedroom she was as light as a feather unconsciously she nuzzled her head onto Amane's chest  feeling the comforting warmth of his body and smelling his intoxicating scent, he's cheeks were tinted red from her reaction they have been dating for almost 4 years and she could still make him blush from the smallest act.

He laid under her blanket as it was a cold rainy night, he gave a goodnight kiss and was about to leave but he felt a tug from his sleeve he turned and Nene's big biddy eyes caught his attention.

"Stay" she said

With no hesitation Amane slipped into her bed cuddling her in his arms Nene looked up into his loving eyes while running her thumb on his lips feelings of desire burned in her eyes she cupped his cheeks and kissed him soft and tenderly, Relishing the moment the warm feeling of his breath though destabilizing, was inviting. Nene parted her lips and felt him washing over like a wave of warmth, curling her toes, unfurling all her senses as the taste of him nearly silenced all thoughts. Their breathes were getting heavier it was harder to breath, Amane ran his hand over her hips onto her thigh squeezing it as he puller her onto him and sat up, they parted their kiss and gaze deep into each others eyes catching their breath Nene felt his manhood bulging through his pants.

"It's getting hot can you help take my clothes off " Nene said with a drunken look

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes~"

With her consent he unbuttoned her silk pajamas trailing kisses as the top fell off easily reviling two perky breast nipples so perfectly pink, Amane smiled as he looked at Nene redden face waiting to be touched. He smiled and cupped both breasts, taking Nene by surprised who was very sensitive.

"Ah~" she arched her back as she held onto his shoulders pleasure coursing through her body as he massage her breast

"Amane~" Her voice came out in a low audible moan as she felt him squeezed one and began to slowly suck on the other his tongue moved around in circles around her nipple the sensation sent her mind wild, Her womanhood tingling and wet with anticipation. Without realizing it, He left little hickeys at her neck, collarbone and part of her chest. He continued with vigor until Nene finished with uncontrolled breathing, shaking legs and several loud moans.

Amane lower one hand to her waist while the other held her so that she won't lose her balance from arching. When he separated, They gaze at each other blushing but with a special glow in their eyes. Nene took initiative pulled off Amane's shirt and pushed him down.