When He Tries To Show You Off

Other Title-When He Brags About You.

"Gahh!" Koro~Sensei held his tentacle which spewed with blood.

The yellow octopus teacher had once again been fooled by you and --had you managed to get his other tentacles-- would have been dead by now.

"Where'd you and Karma learn to cut knives!?" He said, referring to the cut up knife pieces stuck on your hand which had cut off his tentacle.

"Why'd you even believe me when I said I wanted to give you a hug?" You asked him. He was foolish for even letting his guard down.

"Because!-" He looked down at a certain region.

He turned completely maroon.

"B-because you're my student and I thought you were being sweet!" He said, averting his gaze.

"Idiot..." You murmured.

"Speaking of idiots...Where's my idiot?" You looked around the field until your eyes finally found your red haired partner.

You finally found him, standing next to Nagisa and Isogai.

He winked when he saw you and you rolled your eyes.

Turning away, you went to go find some of your other friends.

"See, I told you she was awesome. I got the best girl in class. Sucks to be you guys." Karma puffed out his chest pridefully.

"He has a point. Who has ever been able to lay a hit on Sensei except for (Y/N) and Karma himself."

"Yes but...Theres Kayano. She tries her best and she's always sweet." Nagisa remarked.

"Yeah. Tries." Karma laughed.

"Karma! Kayano does her best and that's all that matters!."

Karma shrugged.

"Maybe. I just like pushing your buttons. You're so easy to bother." He smirked.

"Wait..." Isogai murmured. He snuck a peek at you and blushed a bit.

"Oh yeah, (Y/N) is so-Gahh!!"

"Stop looking partner, that's my wife." Karma said, squeezing Isogai's shoulder tightly.

"But...You're not even....Married." The poor boy struggled to even speak as pain bursted throughout his clavicle.

Karma gave a strong look to him. One he often used to emphasize a point.

"N-never mind..."

"That's what I thought."

"I still think that you shouldn't degrade all the other girls in class. They all have some good attributes." Nagisa said.

"I'm not."

Nagisa sighed in relief. Karma had finally gotten it.

"I'm just saying my girl is the best."

"That's not-"

"Fine. You want me to prove it. I will. If you lose, you have to wear a maid costume for the whole day." Karma said.

Nagisa sweat dropped.

"I-"

"If I lose, I'll wear the costume for a week."

"But school-"

"Get ready to lose Nagisa!" Karma walked off confidently.

Of course he was confident. To him there was no better girl in school--no the world--than you.