When You Have a Nosebleed

Water poured down your sore back, hitting all the throbbing spots and knots you had.

It had been a terrible day in Gym. Of course you had Karma to thank (blame) for that. Your dumbass boyfriend decided to steal Koro-Sensei's strawberry gelato. Again.

What had started off has a small, harmless prank that earned plenty of giggles and snickers from your fellow 1-E classmates ended up being your key to punishment.

Severe punishment.

Your "dear" class teacher had the gym teacher make you all run laps until lunch.

Gym. Was. A. Morning. Class.

That was 4 whole hours of torture. Instead of just punishing Karma, Koro-Sensei thought it'd be a better idea to punish you all so you'd know to never do it again.

Unfortunately, the one who suffered the most wasn't Karma, since, you know, he likes seeing people in pain. And even though you were a masoc- enjoyed pain to some extent, you didn't enjoy running over 100 laps for some shit you didn't do.

You finally finished showering and got dressed when you heard commotion in the hallway.

It sounded like someone was....Screaming?

Scratch that. It sounded like several people were screaming.

You sighed, what could possibly be going on now?

You left the girls showers and you saw the cause of the problems.

Your hands hit your forehead before you could stop yourself. Of course Karma was involved!

You stormed over to the smug red head.

"Bakarma Bakabane!!" You screamed.

"Where the fuck are your clothes!!"

Your boyfriend was standing outside the girls showers, leaning casually against the wall, in only a towel.

"Oh! There you are babe. I was waiting for you, you take a really long time to shower. Are you secretly an elephant?"

You face palmed.

"Karma...Why the hell are you outside in the open without clothes!?"

"Well that's why I'm here dummy. I need your help." He chuckled.

Your eyes rolled so far back in your head, you were 80% sure you saw your brain. Something Karma seemed to not have recently.

"Karma..."

He looked you in the eye and for a split second you swore you saw a hint of actual worry in his eyes, but it vanished as soon as it came.

"Just hear me out okay?" He replied.

"I know you want to~." He smirked, going back to his normal, teasing air.

You were grateful to be looking him in the eye, or in the face. Anywhere but below the neck. You were already heating up as you spoke, but you were trying to keep it cool.

"You have 65 seconds."

Karma only laughed. He loved how much he was able to bother you.

"Well since I stole Koro-Sensei's gelato this morning and got us extra gym-which was really fun by the way. Nagisa tripped 6 times, I counted-"

"Karma!"

"Right, So anyways, turns out the guys didn't like that very much so while I was in the shower, they kinda stole my clothes...."