-Chapter 1-

A/N: Hi! How are you all today? First actual Chapter! Hope you enjoy!

Third Person POV:

That was years ago. Now Techno's 21th birthday was right around the corner and King Philza, his dad, decided it was time for Techno to find...a special someone, to help with the throne. "A Lover" as Wilbur once said. So his majesty Philza decided to host a ball, a birthday masquerade ball...

-------------------------

"That looks ridiculous," Tommy exclaimed holding back his laughter.

"I cannot be wearing this, it looks..."

"awful," Wilbur said interrupting Techno.

"Well at least it looks better than yours, Wil," Tommy exploded in laughter at his brother's comment. Still giggling the three changed back into their regular clothes, before heading to the south garden. A new conversation sparking.

"I still don't understand why I need to attend this ball," the pinkette mentioned.

"Imagine not attending your own birthday ball, but maybe you will finally find love, Phil would be overjoyed," Wilbur stated, playfully hitting his brother.

"Not with that outfit I'm not, Wil," the two younger brothers giggled as they stopped near the pathway.

"Have a nice training Tech!" Tommy boomed following Wilbur towards the library, barely hearing Techno mutter a thanks.

-------------------------

He hated it. He hated that the north garden was so close to the training area. Why? Probably because he and Dream would hang out and chill in that specific garden after training for hour. Each glance at the frozen roses made him think about him. And he hated it.

"Hey Techno! Come here for a sec," he heard Dream exclaim, confusion was seen covering his face like a mask as he approached the boy, he had a soft spot for. Dream was staring at the glossy water in the ancient fountain. Techno found it...adorable...the jades the blond had for eyes glistening in the moonlight and the wind blowing through his silky hair. It was like a movie, no a book...a romantic fantasy. Dream turned his head and smiled at Techno, coming closer. His eyes soft as he showed Techno...a beautiful, frozen blue rose. Gently he reached and tucking it behind the pinkette's ear, soft fingers pressing against his cheeks.

A soft pink blush covered Techno's cheeks at the memory. Unconsciously touching the same spot Dream did that time. Oh how he missed his touch.

"Still thinking about him?" His daydream crashing around him revealing the reality, a reality were he did not have Dream. Turning around he met Phil's soft eyes before looking away at the blue flowers he once loved and adored.

"Techno... it has been many years...maybe...maybe you should find somebody else."

But how could he? How could he forget the empty spot Dream once filled?

He knew nobody could fill it.

Nobody was like him, nobody was good enough, perfect enough.

Nobody...

Nobody could complete him like Dream did.

A soft no escaped Techno's quivering lips as he shook his head. He rushed past Phil, slightly bumping into him but he didn't turn around to apologize. Back down the path he went, he needed to clear up his mind.

A/N: First chapter done! Kinda short...but hopefully longer chapter tomorrow. What do you think is gonna happen?