-Chapter 19-

A/N: Hi! How is everyone's holidays? Hope you're all well and healthy. Anyway quick note, George is not colorblind in this book. Thank you for reading!

Ps: Remember to drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of sleep and rest! Take care of yourselves! :)

George's POV:

All I remembered was walking with Dream in the market, when everything went black. I opened my eyes, my head felt on fire. Did I fall unconscious? Was I knocked out?

The first thing I saw when opening my eyes was...

A child? A boy about 16 years old, I would say. With brown hair and wide, excited eyes. He had a green shirt and blue jeans. He looked like a kind kid and he was staring at me. A little too close actually, like personal space please-

"Tommy! The weird guy we kidnapped is awake!" He yelled looking back at another child. This one wearing a white and red shirt and jeans. Blond hair and icy blue eyes, that seemed... enraged? Was he angry or something-

"Finally awake are you, b*tch! You sleep a lot and it takes you hours to wake up!"

Woah! Anger issues! This kid is...I don't know...weird? And why is he insulting me? Who is he anyway?

"Who are you and why am I tied up?" I asked, voice a little to desperate for my liking.

"What does it look like. You're kidnapped why else would you be tied up. He really is an idiot, isn't he Tubs?" The boy...Tubs, I think, nodded shyly. He hid behind his friends back and I assume he was dragged into this mess.

"Look...whoever you two are. We never met and I did nothing against you guys. So please untie me and leave me alone."

The blond, Tommy or whatever the other guy called him, exploded in laughter. He was laughing so hard that he doubled over in pain, clutching his stomach. It made George concern, but still Dream could laugh way harder than this.

"This-This guy is-is really an idiot. Tubbo, can you believe him. He thinks that I'm gonna untie and leave him alone."

"Tommy...Be a bit nicer." Tubbo's kind voice echoed. George was confused, why was this kind boy doing this with that...that...that chaotic child.

And what did they want anyway?

-------------------------

Third Person POV:

It all happen in one second. Dream and George were talking together and having a great time around the market, when suddenly George was gone from his side being dragged in the crowd. He had been slightly able to see two short people grabbing George, but he didn't notice who they were. Leaving behind a very, very confused Dream.

"Who would want to kidnap George though?" Was the first, no second thought he had. The first was-

What just happened? He swore George was right next to him a second ago.

After he got over what had happened and he wasn't shocked anymore, he looked around, searching for his friend. His eyes stopping on a certain someone...

A very familiar someone...

Brown hair, beanie, yellow turtleneck, black cloak covering their shoulders, and those unmistakable brown eyes.

Wilbur...

And if Wilbur was there-

Tommy and Tubbo were too...

Techno and Dream shared a wave as Dream was welcomed in the castle. It was a while since Dream had been introduced as Techno's friend, immediately loved by everybody, Techno's family, the servants and maid, guards...like I said everybody.

"Hey Dream!" Techno greeted his friend shyly.

"Techno! Hi!" Dream squeaked, throwing his body unto Techno's, in a warm embrace. The both hugging each other for a while, before Techno pushed himself away.

"Let's go to my room," the pinkette told his friend, grabbing his hand and pulling him away.

 Techno was seated on his bed, while Dream was on the carpet, leaning against the wall. Random words left their mouths as they talked about random stuff. The comfort they shared was warm, loving, they wished it would never end. But nice times always end...

"Techno! Big D!" Techno's younger brother, Tommy exclaimed, bursting in the room.

"Tommy...Stop calling everybody that!" Wilbur told the child, rushing to the blond-haired and pinkette's rescues.

"I'm not calling everybody that. I'm only calling Dream, Big D"

"He has a point Wilbur." Tubbo shyly added, hiding behind his best friend.

Dream smiled at the memory. It was always fun to hang around the three. He had missed them so much. He looked up his eyes meeting Wilbur. He panicked before remembering he had his mask on, so nobody would recognize him...

Nobody...