-Chapter 32-

A/N: This is the final chapter before the epilogue. I'm crying, sad to see this book finish, sad that this part of my life is gonna go. 😢

Third Person POV:

Three weeks.

Three weeks of warmth, three weeks of happiness, three weeks of love.

For three weeks, Technoblade and Dream stayed at the cottage. For three weeks they were happy there.

The beginning of the three weeks happened something like this...

Dream pulled back, staring at Techno with happy eyes. The other's eyes were filled with happiness, hope, love and a lot of shock.

"Dream, you shouldn't be here. What would George say?" Techno whispered.

"Who cares about George! I don't like him, not the way I like you." A giggle left Dream after he said those words, Techno only responded with a chuckle.

A hug was shared between the two, marking the beginning of three weeks.

-------------------------

The first day.

Filled with love and happiness. Let's never leave each other, was declared. They cried tears of happiness.

-------------------------

The second day.

Techno realized they needed to talk, they talked about the past and why Dream hid behind a façade. They cried tears of relief and guilt.

-------------------------

The third day.

They farmed potatoes and made homemade lemonade, slowly warming up to the idea of living far away from everything. They cried tears of laughter as Techno got lemon juice sprayed in his eye.

-------------------------

The rest of the first week.

They smiled and lived cheerfully. Singing songs, riding on Carl and Spirit, baked muffins, and ran through plains, hand in hand. They cried tears of euphoria.

-------------------------

The second and third week.

They hoped this would never end. Their cheeks would hurt from smiling so much. No tears were spilled.

-------------------------

The final day.

They were still smiling, just not as much. It was time to go back, the others were probably very worried. But that did not mean they would separate, back home they would go together. They cried tears of sadness and happiness, the two shouldn't mix but they did. Just like Dream and Technoblade.

-------------------------

The final hour.

"Dream! We have to go! Unless you want to arrive at one in the morning!" Techno shouted, while wrapping the last piece of luggage on Carl, making sure it was tightly strapped and unable to fall.

He glanced back at the cottage.

"Dream! Come on"

"One second." The blond called back.

"What could he possibly be doing in there?" Techno whispered, before sighing and walking towards the cozy building.

The door erupted open, just as the pink-haired reached it, slamming into and sending him tumbling backwards and unto the ground. A smiling Dream walked out and smirked at Techno, before reaching a hand out and helping him up.