-Chapter 14-

Third Person POV:

"Dre..."

Dream glanced at him, mask covering his bored expression. Techno looked at him but instead of seeing the smiley face mask. He saw Dream...the old Dream...the one he knew...the one he fell for...

Dirty blond, messy hair, green eyes and the most gorgeous smile. But it ended as quickly as it started. The mask now reflecting his saddened smile. He had to get the Dream he knew back...

"D-Dre...a-are you...D-"

"Guys!"

They faced George who ran towards them, a smirk plastered on his face, as he seemed to know he was interrupting something...something very important.

"George? What are you doing here?" Dream asked, a hint of disappointment in his voice, though none noticed.

"What am I doing here? Why wouldn't I be here?" He exclaimed throwing his body on Dream, in a tight embrace. Techno had to hold himself back, blood boiling, anger rising, fist gripping tightly the hem of his robe. How dare he touch Dream with his dirty hands. How dare he interrupted our moment...

But what enraged him more was when he heard a slight giggle escape Dream's mouth, at one of George's comments, that Techno didn't bother hear. He desired nothing more than grabbing the annoying brunette and throw him off the cliff.

-------------------------

George's POV:

Oh God! Techno seems angry, such a little crybaby. Gonna go cry to his dad...

I snickered. He seemed so angry and sad...Too bad...Dream's mine...

But maybe just to be safe. I'll keep the news of him being royalty, as blackmail...Just to be safe...Nothing else...

"Dream, don't you think the sunset is just gorgeous," I ask, slightly purring the last word. Dream just hummed in response, as a small, shy smile creeped on his face. Oh how I wish I could see his face...

Why won't he show me? Doesn't he know how much I care? Does he not trust me? Why would he prefer Techno-Idiot over me?

I'm so much better, amazing, kind and just perfect. I've know him longer too. He met Techno only a few days ago...So why does he prefer him?

No...He prefers me...or he will...soon enough...

-------------------------

I followed Dream through the woods, grumbling escaped Techno who was right behind me. I stepped back now side by side with the annoying pink-haired royal. I could feel my smirk rising.

"So what did I interrupt?"

"None of you business, Gogy."

"Hey! Only Dream can call me that," Techno's such a little muffinhead. Oh god, Bad's muffiness is rubbing on me.

You know, now that I think of it...Why would I wait till tomorrow to start the challenge. I'll just start now, a little head start won't hurt...now would it...