PRANKS AND KILLING-OOPS, KISSING

AN| Thanks for coming here to read this! I put this fan art cause I love it! ^^^

The first thing Lily did when she woke up was rig a complicated trap for James when he got out of bed. First, when he moved his head, a sack of flour would fall on him. Then, when he got out of the door, a bucket of cold water would splash in his face and soak him from head to does-oops toes. After, she had put mayonnaise in his toothpaste tube. Fourthly, his slippers were full of Licorice Snaps. And lastly, whenever he tried to kiss Lily, a picture of Snape would come up to block him. Lily grinned. Oh, how payback was sweet. A sugary revenge for Lily. A few horrible experiences for Jamesie deerest. After preparing and putting in place the trap, Lily went over to her round, brown, window.

She whispered "Show me Sirius" and the window magically complied. Lily saw Sirius in his cell, crouched on the floor, crying. Lily drew back her head violently, as she thought about how horrible Sirius must be feeling. Then she wondered where Harry was if he wasn't with Sirius. Who would have moved Harry, and where? Lily took a deep breath and pushed her head through the window. "Show me Harry" she asked and the form of Sirius twisted into a blur, looking like the inside of a washing machine. She saw Harry in a little crib, in a dark place. It looked very small and cramped and she wondered who could have put him there. What if she asked the window where he was? Would that work? She wondered. "Window, where are we?" For a moment, nothing happened, then, a little white script appeared at the bottom of the image. Number Four, Privet Drive, The Cupboard Under The Stairs. Lily gasped. WHAT HAD THEY DONE TO HER BABY? SHE WAS GOING TO KILL PETUNIA AND VERNON AT THE SAME TIME AS JAMES WAS GOING TO KILL THE MINISTER FOR IMPRISONING SIRIUS! Okay, she had to calm down. First, let James discover his surprise, then, go yell to important people to let the pair of them go down to earth. Once business was sorted, they could relax a bit and go get themselves some Waterbeer and lots of sweets.

Suddenly, James let out a shriek. The sack of flour had landed on him! He was covered in white from head to doe- ugh- toe. He glared at Lily through his powdered glasses. "Very funny! Ha ha ha!" Lily took one look at him and started laughing really hard. "Ha ha ha ha oh ha ha ha J-j-james hahahahahaha!" James huffed and put on his slippers. "AH! LILY THAT'S NOT FUNNY! SOMETHING BIT ME HELP!! LILY!!" Lily was giggling uncontrollably on the floor, tears of laughter in her eyes. James just scowled at her and gritted his teeth. Then he pushed open the door. SPLASH! The water poured down on him, drenching him. "How deer you Lily!" He looked at her angrily. Lily was still howling with laughter. "I'm serious!" He said. "He's Sirius I'm Lily'' She exclaimed in between cackles, pointing out of the window, still laughing. Doe seconds later she realised what she had said, and stopped laughing immediately. Lily and James stared grimly at each other. Then James sighed and went into the bathroom. "I'm just brushing my teeth and then I'll see you downstairs!" Seconds later, James' scream came from the bathroom. "LILY! THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!" That set Lily off immediately. She started chuckling again, in stitches by the time James closed the door behind him. He glowered at her and started sulking in the corner of the room. His bottom lip jutted out and he looked as if he was about to cry. Lily smiled sneakily. "A little kiss to make you better?" She asked him. "FINE." James said. "Well if you don't want one....." Lily told him. "FINE. YES. I DO." So Lily walked up to him and tried kissing him. James yelled. "AHHHHH, SNAPE, LILY THERE WAS SNIVELLUS!!" Lily smirked. James scowled. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU CURSED ME NOOOO WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!" He wailed. Lily looked at him knowingly. "You know, Mister!" James remembered vaguely a tiny little unimportant thing where he might have crashed his broom in front of her face then took off with an annoying 'Evans' thingy he said... Okay, he remembered. "Sorry, Lily," he said. Lily observed him for a moment then approached him and gave him a real kiss. James suddenly swept her off her feet and put her on the bed. They kissed passionately for a few minutes before Lily pushed James off. "We have more important things to do, sweetheart. Like grilling important people about stuff. We can continue later if you want but now it's breakfast time!" "Does that mean that we can get on with this tonight?" He grinned mischievously. Lily hit him on the arm. "We'll see if you behave well at the Ministry." She told him.

Two hours later, Mr and Mrs Potter stormed out of their house, looking for the bosses of W.H. They walked all the way to the building with the Ministry for Magic's logo on the front. Once inside, the phantom at the front desk greeted them kindly and told them that she'd schedule an appointment with Merlin when he had the time. James was not happy. "HOW DEER THESE PEOPLE! I NEED TO SEE MR MERLIN RIGHT NOW!" Lily grabbed him forcefully by the arm and dragged him behind a wall. "James! If we want to get a meeting we have to be cordial and polite wait our turn! Otherwise they'll never receive us!" She scolded him. "Now, come on, we'll see what we can get." A few minutes later, they were waiting patiently in the reception room. Lily was holding James' hand to keep him from doing anything stupid. A few minutes later, the pair heard a voice calling them. "Mr and Mrs Potter! You're next!" Lily squeezed James' hand and they entered Merlin's large office through a blue and purple door, spattered with silver stars.

AN| Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it!                                                                                                               -Lily-Luna