Captured

//sorry for the slow updates ive had no time lolz//

Dovey broke out of her trance as she realised she was in an unfamiliar room, surrounded by cold concrete slabs. She didn't realise as her life flashed before her eyes that she was being brought here, to a place hidden from the sights of people. She had no idea what had happened, only that everyone was gone, and that everyone had likely no idea where she was, how could they if she didn't know?

A piece of paper and a pen lay centimetres from reach of her shackled bounds as if taunting her, knowing she could do nothing about this.

Just as she finished that thought, Clarence strode in. Dovey instantly glared at him.

"Is this your do-"

"Here's the terms and conditions" he got straight into it. "you use your powers to give me them or say goodbye to those little friends of yours."

"What are you going to do with these powers?" she asked.

"That's not for you to know. As I said, give me the powers or my men will be on their way."

"Tell me."

"No." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Clarence Dovey, what do you think you're doing?" she patronised, just as teacher like as ever.

He rolled his eyes and pushed the pen and paper towards her with his shoes. "Write."

She accepted the paper but instead of writing what Clarence wants, she wrote 'Clarissa Dovey's shackles break and she teleports to where her friends are'

The sequence of events began with a purple aura forming around Dovey, the same one as before. She rose and the manacles broke in two, all while Clarence had an expression of growing terror.

"What- this is not what I told you to write I said-"

"You said write. So I wrote. Goodbye Clarence."

"NOT AGAIN!" Clarence screamed.

And with that she fell through a void and landed on her back in the middle of the endless woods, right by Agatha's feet.

"Professor! We've been looking for you!" she exclaimed

"We? More like I have, all you silly children have been doing is shouting 'Professor' on repeat." Lady Lesso said with an eye roll.

"Whatever, where did you even go?" Agatha asked.

"I don't know."

"Oh."

Dovey finally got up and brushed off all the leaves and they continued on walking. Where to, they have no idea, only that they had to get as far as they can.

«»«»«»«»«»

Fast forward thirty minutes, they stop for a quick break and chug down some water and snacks. After they've all finished, they resume their walking only to get cut off from their path by, guess who?

You guessed right, Clarence.

"Going somewhere?" he immediately says. "how about we all go to the Four Point instead, I have a suprise for you."

//well thats kinda short, and so will this fanfic, the next chapter will be the last one i have an ending planned out lolz//