Part 9.

Edit: 15-03-2021 23:45
For reference material, and to imagine myself better in the story I always put a name when I write my chapters. This name was accidentally left in this part and luckily pointed out by a lovely reader of mine. Afterwards I changed it immediately. This is and stays an x Reader so if you see this mistake please point it out to me. Thank you very much for the notice.
Sincerely,

_

_____________
Y/N her hands were clammy. She saw a chance to escape and took it right away, straightening her posture and walking away with long strides. She tucked her hands deep in her pockets and balled her fists. A few deep breaths later she dared to turn around. No one was chasing her. Thank the almighty.

Reassuring herself everything was going to be alright and that she would get home soon. "Home" she called it, she almost laughed at her own stupidity. It was not her home. It was a house she lived in. Temporarily? She didn't know. This was precisely what drove her insane. She used to always know what was going to happen. Every day she would just watch over the earth, every day was planned and scheduled. Yes, she couldn't foresee what the humans were going to do every single day, but mostly things were simple. Now and then Y/N had to travel to earth to perform a few miracles. It was easy, most of the time. Except for when bad things happened. Y/N knew that upstairs wasn't fond of the idea of a mere principality watching over the Almighty her precious earth. Sadly enough, for a while, she had known that God wasn't as much of a fan of the earth anymore as she was before. New planets came with other life forms on them that were more interesting. Y/N herself had seen some of these other planets due to connections... above... She had seen multiple planets and explored around but she always came back to earth. It was lovely. She thought humankind was the most inspiring of all.

She sighed, enough about all of that. Go to your house. She looked around, she was lost in her thoughts again and needed to get back and safe. Even though the underworld knew where she lived she felt safer inside than out. Scary thoughts crept up to Y/N. What if they were waiting for her at home? Okay calm down, she reassured herself. She didn't really have another haven here in London so she decided to go to a cafe. She sure had some money somewhere in her coat pockets and even if she didn't she wouldn't stay long. Just a little distraction. She hopped inside the first cafe she saw and sat down grabbing a newspaper, shielding herself off from any intrusive glances.

A waiter came up to her and asked her what she wanted to drink and afterward what she would like to eat. "Tea and a  small English Breakfast please." "Of course miss, and for the mister?" Realizing what the waiter has just said, she put folded her newspaper and put it down. In front of her sat the Demon Crowley. Y/N wanted to stand up and run but where was there to go? She knew she couldn't escape the situation at the moment and to be honest, she didn't feel threatened. Maybe this was also because of Crowley, who sort of saved Y/N from a very hostile situation. She straightened her posture and waited for his reply. "Just a coffee really." 

"What are you doing here?" Y/N snarled at the demon who was just sitting there, one eyebrow raised. The waiter had gone and delivered their orders to the kitchen by now, which left Y/N to interrogate the Demon. "Making sure you don't screw yourself over even worse." "Get off my case, I don't need a babysitter." "It sure didn't look that way back in the park." Y/N her cheeks flushed ever so slightly from the embarrassing comment. She just balled her fists and didn't go into it for, she knew, it was the truth. Not knowing where to pick up the conversation she started questioning further; "So, are you gonna watch my every move? Report me to downstairs? I encourage you to do so, really. The sooner I get a bath in holy water, the better." Crowley didn't really reply. He just looked at Y/N, which she found infuriating. She wanted to go, and almost did but the second she tried to get up the waiter put her plate in front of her she remembered what had happened this morning. She was tired, unamused, and sincerely very hungry. 

Crowley just sat there stirring his spoon in his coffee cup. "Aren't you going to drink?" Strangely enough, he just sat there and kept staring. Y/N sighed and from that moment she knew this was going to be a long breakfast...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick authors note: 

Happy New Years and Merry Christmas still to you all! To a better 2021 and let's try our best to stay happy in rough times.