ch 6 smoke and realizations

Kais point of view

It's been a few days since krux and acronix attacked. We found them dead not far from her the other day which has put everyone on edge. We dont know what killed them or not... even then, I'm just happy there not a threat anymore. I layed on my bed looking at the ceiling. Everyone else had gone to Borges to see if he can pinpoint what killed the time twins, well almost everyone. Pixel stayed back with me becouse she had a few upgrades to do on her meck. I continued to look at the ceiling and sighed. It's been so boring since what happened with the time twins... nya still hasn't gotten over it. I looked over in the mirror looking at the scar on my left eye. I dont think any of us are. After all... the elemental masters and i could have died on multiple occasions. I recently talked to some of them and there still shaken up. Expeacally Griffin... he dosint even want to hear there names, perhaps I should tell them that the time twins are dead and there not a threat to them anymore. That would help them relax a bit. I sat up as a red glow cought the corner of my eye. I looked over at the secret tomb. The entrance was glowing. "Uh, Pixel!?" I called as I got up and cautiously approached the tomb door. Pixel came in. "What is it kai?" She stopped in her tracks and looked at the hatch. We both made eye contact than looked back at the tomb.

hours later (like 6 or 7 hours)

Lloyd's point of view

We all were finally on our way home.
"I dont know about you all but I'm ready to play some games!" Jay yelled to us excited. We all laughed. "I bet I can beat you at prim empire!" (Yes I know it was a seson after but let's pretend seson 11 was two sesons. So seson 11 was zanes seson, seson 12 was Jay's and seson 13 was kais, cole had seson 14 in this universe. Ok.)  Jay laughed at cole. "No way! I'm a master at that game by now!" I looked over at Wu who seemed to have something bothering him. "Wu? What's wrong?" I asked him as I walked over to him. (There walking home... I really need to make things more clear) Wu sighed. "Its nothing lloyd." My dad joined us. "Lloyd and I know that's a lie Wu. Were not as aloof as you think." Wu looked at both of us than looked Back at the others who were not paying attention to us and continued to talk amongst themselves. He looked back at us. "Its about our smoke visions brother, and the tomb that kai found... along with the fact that he was injured by his own fire. I feel as if were missing something out of all of this, that there's something were not seeing." I looked at my dad confused. My dad looked down as if he was thinking. "You said you saw kai and nias parents in your smoke visions right... there were also these pyro snakes that I saw in mine... perhaps kai getting burned by his own fire has someone to do with that?" I looked at them both. "What?" I asked even more confused now. Wu sighed. "Your father and I have had some smoke visions that have shown kai and nias parents and some sort of pyro snakes. We dont know what they mean though... after all I dont-" Wu stopped as if he had just remembered something. "Wait a minute... Garmadon, a few months before maya and ray disappeared, they had told me that they had to fight snakes that could take elemental power... if I recall correctly?" My dad stopped and nodded. "I remember that too, but what does that have to do with anything." Wu continued to think before answering my dad question. "They never told me if they had defeated those snakes or not. I only assumed they did becouse we never saw them, but now that I think about it... ray and maya disappeared not even a month later, and those pyro snakes we have never seen before either so what if- oh no... WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO THE MONASTERY NOW!" Wu ran ahead of us and my dad must have cought onto his train of thought because he fallowed leaving me and everyone else confused. "What was that about?" Nya asked me. I shrugged. "I dont know. But let's fallow them." The others nodded and we ran off, fallowing my father and unkle back to the monastery. Not even a few miles away you could see the smoke comming from the monastery. "Oh no!" Cole yelled speeding up with us fallowing him. "DID IT CATCH ON FIRE!? AGAIN!?" Jay yelled agitated. "WHEN WILL THIS PLACE EVER GET A BREAK!?" I nodded. We ran up the stairs to the top of the mountain and stoped at the doors as my father and Wu pushed them open. Fire was everywhere. I looked around frantically. "Kai and pixel! Where are they!?" Wu yelled. I than heard pixel from not far. "OVER HERE! HURRY!" zane darted in without hesitation. "PIXEL!"

Zanes point of view

I looked around frantically. "PIXEL WHERE ARE YOU!?" I listened for her voice. "OVER HERE!" I looked in the direction I heard her voice. I scammed the ariea. There were two people that way. "IM COMING!" I ran through the fire towards the two people. I stoped once I reached her. She sat on the ground holding the red ninja. "KAI! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!?" I asked pixel. "P-pyro snakes!" I looked at her confused. "what?" She shook her head. "I'll tell you later let's get out of here! The place is falling apart!" I nodded and picked up kai. Nya is going to flip. I thought as I ran through the fire with the passed out ninja, pixel not far behind. "This way!" I said as I pointed to the opening were the others were waiting. I ran out of the smoke and looked back makeing sure pixel got out. I saw that she was behind me  "kai!" Nya yelled as she ran over to me. "What happened!?" She asked pixel as she examined her brother. "No time to explain. We have to get somewhere safe. In case they come back." Wu seemed to catch on that there was some type of threat and nodded. "Let's get to borg tower for now. Pixel you can explain everything once were there. Pixel nodded. I picked up the unconscious hotthead and we started heading to borg tower.

Another chapter done! Yay! Be prepared for a second chapter today and tons tomorrow becouse I have a two hour drive to an appointment tomorrow and a long wait and stuff so yeah. My brains going crazy with ideas becouse I decided to rewatch seson 11 to boost my mind.