Chapter- 2

Louis woke up to a loud bang, the sound echoing through the walls. Hearing footsteps he backed away towards the cold wall of the cell. If they wanted to kill him in here, there is no chance left for him, he was in no shape for fighting.

He could hear the jingling of keys outside the door. There was the noise of a key in the lock and then the door swung open, fast and with enough force to drive the door into the wall opposite, casting a white beam into the dark room. A guard definitely an alpha  stepped into the cell. He  wore the same uniform as the guard that he killed yesterday in the woods. 

Without a word the guard grabbed the chain that was attached to the collar and began dragging him towards the door. He passed through a corridor cold and musty filled with many other cells just like the one he stayed. Louis tried to keep up with the pace of the alpha, the wounds in his body screaming at him. They left the dungeons  and cut through the courtyard and the servant chambers, heading toward the palace. 

The palace was high upon the hill overlooking the town, it's many pointed towers giving it the look of an eccentric crown. The walls were of white stone that glistened in the afternoon sun.  Around the palace were the horse pastures and gardens for the royal family, and around that was a stone wall topped with iron spikes and guarded day and night.

Louis' breath hitched as he entered the palace. They passed under an open porch held up with most ostentatiously detailed pillars, painted in brilliant white. The palace was a status symbol, it set the rulers above the peasants, above any other alpha. They passed through many corridors.  All stair rails were ornate mahogany, carved and polished so that it shined. Family portraits were painted in oils and hung in gold frames.  There was not even a speck of dust in the palace. Before he knew they were in front of a large black polished door. He was so interested in the details of the palace that he forgot about the fact that his life was in stake, in the hands of the royal alphas. Staring at the door in front of him he felt his blood run cold when he took in the scent. The smell was stronger than any other Alpha's he ever smelled. It smelled like power. He had to hold his breath to clear his head. He put on his best poker face as the guard knocked on the door before entering. The truth was that he was deadly scared, but he would never admit it. If he die today, he will die with his head held high.

Entering the room, Louis was dragged through the cold white marble floor, towards the front of the room. There were two thrones, beautifully designed. Louis' breathe hitched when he looked at the man in front of him, probably the most handsome alpha he had ever seen in his life. His rich chocolate curls ,smooth and lustrous framed his face. The strong arched brows and eyelashes so thick, it could be illegal. And then his eyes- they were deep and catastrophic, like the green of fresh dew glinting in the sunlight. He had distinct cheekbones and an angular jaw, his pale skin made him look devilishly handsome. His whole arm was covered in tattoos and his posture just screamed Alpha. 

He quickly dismissed the guard with a wave of his hand all the while his piercing green eyes burned holes into the Omega's body. Louis looked at the alpha  his own flashing blue against the glaring green. He noticed the alpha's jaw twitching, the only sign of annoyance
 at the blatant disrespect. The omega in him started banging on his chest to bow his head and ask for the prince's forgiveness. He pushed the wolf away.

"You killed four alphas, including two guards." The alpha spoke for the first time his voice filled with authority.  

"Yes I did, they were weak pathetic excuse of alphas." 

"And you know what we do with omegas who do not their place?" The prince began to circle Louis his voice dripping with menace a smirk on his lips. So they know that he is an omega now. His scent blocker must have lost its effect.

"Revenge", Louis glared at the alpha as he spat out the answer.

 "Yes omega, revenge but with a twist as you clearly humiliated my country and do not know how to behave" the prince replied with a dark chuckle.

"I have a name you asshole. Its Louis", The alpha's eyes flashed again, a dangerous shade of red.

He grabbed the chain attached to the collar and pulled it making the omega fall down on his knees. He hissed in pain as his injured leg touched the cold marble floor. "You will be my little slave. I will show you how to be an obedient omega. You don't know how to behave in front of an alpha and that's clearly going to change omega."

"As I said, my name is Louis, also give me a knife, and I will show you my respect for arrogant alphas like you." Louis growled.

Louis really need to shut up now, as the alpha looked furious. He towered over Louis, his scent so intoxicating that, the omega  found it hard to concentrate. He smelt heavenly, like fresh-scented pine and honey.  The alpha snarled at him and the next second a large hand gripped his throat making him whimper. "Don't you dare growl at me again, if you do, you won't hear the end of it. Is it clear?'" 

When he stayed silent the hand tightened around his throat blocking the air out. "Answer me!" shouted the Prince using a hint of alpha voice. Although Louis could ignore alpha comments, the prince was nothing like he ever heard. Louis couldn't do anything but choke out a rasped yes. 

"Yes what?" , the prince growled again anger radiating from him. "Yes sir", Louis managed to choke out his face and neck a dark shade of red. When the hand left his throat he gasped for air.

He hated how weak he was now,  but with his injuries he cannot do anything other than humiliating himself. 

 "Good, ask someone to show you to the infirmary, and then to the maids headquarters. You will meet me here tomorrow morning. Is that clear?"

"Yes....sir" Louis spat out which made the alpha in front of him smirk. He turned around knowing that if he spend another five seconds in there he might say or do something that will get him into more trouble. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------