Chapter - 8

"Well aren't you happy to see your prince?"

"Can't you see your majesty. I am on cloud nine."

"Do you have a snappy comeback for everything that's ever said in history?"

"Its my natural response to stupidity." Louis responded curtly.

Harry's eyes sparkled at the retaliation and a smirk played on his lips.

"You are something else." The alpha's voice was slightly raspy, his eyes trained on the omega as he moved all the papers that covered the table.

"Glad that you could find happiness in my sufferings." 

The Alpha let out a slight chuckle. He stood up moving towards the mirror.

" Why did you call me?"

"We have a long evening ahead. You can start by  helping me dress."

 He gaped the alpha who looked completely serious. "The fuck not." Louis chocked out.

Harry raised a brow. "Language Louis. You will do just what I said." 

 The alpha removed his shirt, leaving him only in black pant. Louis' eyes wandered across the black ink that adorned the man's chest. He looked away feeling his face burning from the embarrassment. 

"Don't you have a personal maid to do it?"
"I do. A 5 inch omega who do not know when to shut up."

Louis gasped looking completely insulted. He looked at the man clearly unamused. "I'm not."

After a few more moment of bickering, Louis trudged towards the dresser mumbling under his breath.

He grabbed the attire before turning around. The alpha stood there his weight slumped  onto one hip, a large grin on his face.

"C'mon what are you waiting for." Avoiding eye contact at all cost, he stepped towards the mirror, with burning ears and a desire to get over it as quickly as possible.

Harry was silent for a few minutes completely unfaced while the omega helped him.

The boy stepped back while Harry buttoned his cuff.

"Where are you from?"
Louis was slightly startled by the question. He grabbed the blue coat from the chair before turning towards the alpha. "From Wolford."

Harry looked completely confused, his eyebrows furrowed. "Its a northern province in Asthalia. Then how come you are a rogue."

Louis didn't reply his eyes trained on the coat in his hand, rubbing the soft blue material. He hated talking about his family. His nightmares are a constant remainder, about how much he messed up. They became rogues because of him, if he was an alpha or at least a beta none of this would have happened.

Blinking back the unshed tears, Louis raised the coat for the alpha. Harry didn't press on the matter, but his eyes burned holes on the small boy in front of him.

"Come with me." Louis was startled out of his jumbled thoughts by the alpha.

Both of them walked through the corridors, maids bowing slightly as the royal passed by them. They moved through the veranda towards the garden. The bonsai trees lined the perfect lawn in their wooden boxes. In the center there was a pond as large as a small lake with flowering lily pads and a wooden bridge that crossed the middle.

Louis frowned when they reached a small arena, where the royals train for swordplay. His frown only deepened when the alpha dismissed the guards before turning towards him.