chapter 2

-*-*-

It was early in the morning, and the Weasley twins, Ron, Harry, and Aurora, arrived at the Burrow. Aurora was fast asleep, and she rested her head on Ron's shoulder, who was awake. He glanced at her every so often, to make sure she was okay.

They came to a sudden halt, and Aurora jerked up. 

"Wow." She said, staring in amazement at the house in front of her.

"It's not much." Ron shrugged.

"No it's beautiful, I love it." 

Ron smiled at her, and they got out of the car, careful not to make too much noise. The quietly opened the window and they climbed through one by one.

"Come on. Okay, come on. Shhh! Shhh!" George checked if the coast was clear. "Okay, come on." He beckoned with his hands.

The twins looked around the house with a smile on their face. It felt like home. Aurora looked over to see the dishes doing themselves. Harry walked over to a clock that showed where the family was.

"It's alright, but it's home." Ron said with his mouth full. 

"It's brilliant." The twins said in unison.

"Where have you been." They all heard a stern voice. A short plump woman with bright red hair, and an angry expression, walked over to the five. She turned to Aurora, and Harry.

"Oh, Harry, Aurora, it's nice to see you dears." The twins smiled.

She turned back to her sons. "Bed empty. No note. Car gone. You could have died! You could have been seen!"

Aurora shook her head with fake disappointment at Ron, who glared back at her.

Mrs. Weasley turned to Harry and Aurora again. "Of course, I don't blame you dears." 

Ron spoke up. "They were starving them mum, they put bars on their window."

"You best hope that I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley." His eyes widen, and he turns to Aurora who shrugs.

"Come on, time for a spot of breakfast." 

-*-*-

They all had a seat at the table, Aurora sat next to Ron, and Harry. On the other side was Fred, George, and Percy.

Aurora leaned over to whisper in Ron's ear. "Percy's hair is wack." 

Ron looked at Percy's hair, and he snorted. Percy looked at the two, in confusion. Aurora giggled and then went back to eating. 

The food was delicious, it was nothing like how the Dursley's cooked.

Aurora jumped at the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. It was a girl with red hair to match her family, and blue robes. 

"Mum, have you seen my jumper?" She asked Mrs. Weasley. 

Ginny made eye contact with Harry, and her eyes widened.

"Hello." Harry said.

Her eyes widened even more, and she ran up the stairs. Aurora, and the Weasley twins snickered.

"W-what did I do?" Harry asked, confused to why she ran away.

"Ginny, she's been talking about you all summer. It's annoying really." Ron said. He turned to face Aurora. "She's been wanting to meet you too."

Aurora looked at Ron. "Oh, I'd love to meet her. But, I don't know why she would be talking about Harry all summer, he's quite boring." 

Harry hit her arm, and she laughed.