Chapter two: Rude face

I finally get to the ranch, a big red Silo towers over me. "Do I need to get one of these?" I place my hand on the silo. "If you want to keep your animals happy!" I quickly take my hand of silo and look at whos talking to me, a short lady with a braid over her shoulder and has deep brown eyes. "You must be Susie, the new farmer right?" Another person, was I going to have to get used to seeing people just suddenly appear out of nowhere? "Uh yep heh thats me!" I laugh nervously. "Awh, don't be so nervous Doll, names Marnie, I own this here ranch!" One lady runs an entire farm, I'm impressed and... intimidated. She suddenly begins walking, I decide to follow her. "S-so you run this Ranch by yourself?" She lets out a roar of a laugh, it startled me. "Of course not! My Nephew helps me, his name is Shane." Look around, hoping to maybe see him. "Well speaking of the devil." Marnie says as she crosses her arms and smirks. "Now I thought you weren't going to come out and help." I noticed a man with messy deep purple hair and stubble on his, hes holding a box of eggs. "Its kinda my job Marnie." His voice, its deep, it sends a shiver down my spine. "Well come over here and meet the new gal!" He groans and places down the box, and stuffs his hands into his pockets and begins to walk over to us, fuck he's tall. "Shane, this is Susie, the lucky gal who got that plot of land over there." He doesn't say anything and just nods his head, Marine bumps his arm and gives him a sturn look, he sighs. "Shane, nice to meet ya." God even closer that voice shakes me up, what the hell is going on with me. "Okay Shane okay, go on now I won't ' torture' you any longer." Marine says, winking to me, I smile. Shane doesn't say anything and walks away. "Sorry about him, I try to get him out of his shell but he's still quite as ever." I nod my head. "I'm the same, I came here to try and get out of my shell, its hard." Marine smiles and pats my shoulder, she lifts up a box, a small grunt comes out of her. "H-here I got that!" I quickly take the box from her hands. "Oh your so sweet thank you, place it over there on that there table near the river." I smile and nod my head, I begin walking over to the table, noticing a variety of telescopes, Maru was right. I place the box on the table and see a young girl with purple hair similar to shanes sitting by the river with a flower in her hands. "Hi, whats your name?" The girl quickly looked at me, and got herself up. "Um... Hi." She quickly walks away. "Hm, Strange town... I like it."