Chapter seven: After hours

I paced back in fourth in front of Shanes place waiting for him to come out.

"Come on loser, get out heere..." I fumble with the gift in my hands, the I was lightly tugging at the gift warping, getting more snd more anxious.

Then, I heard the doorknob click, and my excitement built up, I saw Shanes sleep deprived face and I immediately was at peace.

"Hey good morning Grumpy bones." I said to Shane, holding the gift behind my back.

"Gah, what the hell are you doing here?" Shane angrily said to me, I knew at this point he wasn't a morning guy, but I wanted to give him this.

"Weeell, if you would turn down the rude meter, I will tell you." I said to Shane, bouncing on my toes.

"Okay Okay, what's up Susie?" He said, crossing his arms and tilting his head.

He didn't crack a smile, he's such a different person during the day, a week ago I told him why I moved here and he hugged me, now he's the rude guy I ment on the first day I ment him.

"Okay well, I bought you a little somethin'." I bought the gift from around my back and held it out to him. His eyes widen.

"You know Susie, my birthday was in March." He said said, taking the gift.

"This isn't a birthday gift! Dumb ass." I lightly punch his arm.

"Hey now don't call me a Dumb ass, Dumb ass." He cracked a smirk, there he is.

"Okay whatever whatever, open it!" I squealed at Shane, my hands clasped together.

He rolled his eyes and open the gift, his eyes filled with delight, he pulled out the Hoodie I got him."

"I know your a fan of that sports team, and I saw this hoodie online and thought of ya, so I got it for you since you've been so nice to me." I smile and put my hands behind my back.

He was at loss for words. "Sus's I don't know what to say, thank you so much!" He pulled me hug, it caught me completely off guard.

"S-Shane... Your killing me..." He was hugging me really tight, I couldn't breathe.

"Oh Yoba, sorry sorry!" He let go of me and just stared at the hoodie.

"Well? Put it on!" I gesture for him to put it on, I've never seen him so happy. He took off the Joja jacket he always wore, I was quite sick of seeing that jacket, I grabbed the Joja jacket from him and crumpled it up. He put on the hoodie and messed with his hair.

"Heey, Navy blue looks nice on you!" I said as I patted down on his arms.

"Yeah, its amazing, thank you again Susie, how the hell did you know my size?" Shane gave me suspicions look. "Did you sneak around my room again?"

He began to walk to what I assumed his awful job at Joja, I decided to follow him and play along with his joke. "You caught me, Jas has secretly letting me in your room to rummage around your stuff." I pretend to act defeated and placed my hand on my forehead.

"Did you find my secret weapon? I only hid that in the best place to hide." Wow, he was actually playing along with this, I couldn't help but continue.

"Yes, you see Shane, I am a master of Eye Spie, I found the secret door under your bed and found your super secret weapon vault!" Jumped in front of him.

"Oh noo, now you know my plans to destroy the whole world! I must destroy you before anyone else finds out!" He suddenly picked me up, he tossed me into the river beside us, I was completely soaked.