4.0

Last chapter (3.0)

"No stay here, please. It is okay, I just want to stay here. I will be fine I promise, I have had a lot worse. Just cuddle with me please." I whisper, trying to keep her in the bed. When I say to cuddle with me she stops struggling. She smiles lightly and moves up to me again.
"I am really sorry." She whisper, pressing a kiss to my cheek. 
"It's okay, now come here." I reply pulling her down, as I scoot down as well. This time we end up spooning, me being the big spoon of course. I smile lightly and hold her close. 
"Sleep well baby girl." I love you, are the words that didn't make it out of my mouth, but they will eventually.  

Chapter 4 (4.0) 

Megan's POV

Mikah, Madi, Saylor, and I are getting ready for the school summer Jam thing. It is almost summer, near the end of the school year. This is the annual Summer Jam concert. This time it is  different though. Saylor is going with Tyler, on a date. I am going with Emmett on a date, Mikah is going with Zach, who is a basketball player at our school. Madi is going with Will, who is a really nice guy. Lance is going with Lanie, and Evan is going with Lucy. They are both really nice too. We invited them over to get ready with us, and they are coming over soon. 
"Alright girls, as soon as Lucy and Lanie show up, we are gonna get dressed. Then for those who are doing make up do make up. While the others do hair. Got it?" I ask looking around at the other three who nod. 
"Are you not doing make-up Meg?" Madi asks as I go over to my dresser.
"No, Emmett told me I'm not allowed to because I'm way to beautiful naturally to cover it up. Plus i hate make up. Oh and those were his exact words. I can show you on my phone." I explain and they laugh as they look at his text. 
"Wow, he is so much nicer than I though he was." Mikah says shaking her head,
"M, we have all been friends since we were in eighth grade.' I state shaking my head, laughing slightly. 
"Well, he is so tall, and he just seems so intimidating and i don't know he really only talks to you and Ty." Mikah explains and I laugh, a rather obnoxious laugh.  
"Dude, Emmett is literally a big teddy bear." I say, continuing to laugh. 
"And how is that?" Madi asks, raising a eye brow at me. 
"Well he always likes to cuddle during our movie nights. Then he always makes sure that we are all safe, he cares so much about every single one of us. Though he only tells me about that stuff. Then he is so nice to little kids, like one time we were in the park and this little boy was crying. Emmett went over to him and asked the poor little kid what was wrong. The boy told us that his mom left him at the park. Emmett picked the kid up and we looked around the park for a hour. We found his mom, who was crying and freaking out over her missing son. It was so sweet...." I trail off in day dream land. 
"Um, earth to Meg. You in there? Or are you in Emmett land right now?" Saylor asks, laughing at me. 
"Hmm, what? Oh sorry..." I trail off and the three girls laugh. 
"So from what I see, Emmett is actually a big teddy bear, he just doesn't like to show it. Is that correct?" Madi asks, and I nod smiling. 
"Yeah, he is a really sweet, and cuddly guy. He just hates seeming weak, and he has good reason for that." I explain, refusing to go into more detail about Emmett's old home life, it is not my place to say anything about it. 
"What's his reason?" Madi asks and I shake my head. 
"Not my place to tell, end of discussion point blank and simple." I say cutting them off. Just the the door bell rings, basically saving my life. I run downstairs and open the door for Lanie and Lucy. 
"Hey girls, come on in. The others are upstairs." I say, smiling as I let them in.
"Hey Meg, can we talk to you without the others for a sec, please?" Lanie asks and I nod in response.
"Sure, come on we will go to the backyard really quick." I reply, before leading them to the back, where we can talk in private. 
"Okay, so what's up?" I ask them and they glance at each other, which I find weird.
"Well..uh...you see we are...maybe kinda bi." Lanie whisper, looking down in embarrassment. 
"Really? Wow, okay cool." I respond smiling at them both. 
"Wait, you aren't going to judge us or anything?" Lucy asks.
"No of course not. I was physically, mentally, and verbally bullied through middle school. I would never ever judge someone just because they swing both ways. I think it's cool that y'all came out and told me." I respond and they smile.
"Thank you so much Megan." Lanie says and I smile.
"Of course, are you going to tell the others?" I ask and they shake their head no.