In love..

Pragya whispered," I don't want to be me..."

Ab: pragya... listen you can't give up on yourself...you are strong

Pr: no....I am not strong, not anymore I used to be...

Seeing her tears, he says

Ab: please don't cry pragya...I am sorry... hereafter I will not force you..I just want you to be happy...if you want to leave from here..... then.... you can...

Pragya looks at him shocked...

Ab: haan...if you don't want to be with me then you can go...you are the most beautiful thing happened in my life pragya, I can't bear your tears...

you are the most beautiful thing happened in my life pragya, I can't bear your tears

Pragya wipes his tears...but tears are not stopping to flow from his eyes..

Ab: I know whatever I say you now will be like a big lie but pragya I can't live without you...I can't even imagine a life without you...I don't know when but I fell in love with you...

Pragya's eyes widened hearing him...not even in her dreams she expected this..in some twisted play of fate,he fell in love with her and it scared her to no extend ...

Ab:I don't know how,I don't know why but I....I.. love you pragya...

Abhi holds pragya's face and says

Ab: I wronged you very badly...but please don't punish me by going away from me..you are the most precious gift I got even without asking ....you deserve all the happiness in the world and I am bound to give you that...

Pr: you are not lying right...

Ab: ask your heart pragya...they say right real eyes realize real lies ....I just want to be yours pragya... please...

Pr: but

Ab: please pragya now don't tell that I deserve better or some nonsense.. I need only you...

Pragya is left speechless..

Tears started flowing from her eyes...his words pulled her forcefully out of darkness... his words showed her that life wasn't that bad so wasn't she...she has the worst luck in the world...

Pragya's pov;
Did I fall for him... how could I love him... everyone deserves a second chance...but if he break me this time then could I survive then..life with him scares me but life without him kills me...his goods suddenly seem to outweigh his bads.. can I trust him this time? After he left me , I craved for love and care now he is ready to give them both to me but am I that courageous to accept that...

 can I trust him this time? After he left me , I craved for love and care now he is ready to give them both to me but am I that courageous to accept that

Seeing her tears,he gently wipes her tears and says

Ab:I can handle your anger but not this.. please stop crying.... whenever I see a tear in your eyes I can't even handle myself...

She is caught up between a strong mind and a fragile heart..the hardest choice requires the strongest will..

After a great war between her heart and mind, pragya finally decided to hear her heart and looked into abhi's eyes and gave him a breathtaking smile....That is what he fell for.. her smile, that can cure all of his pains..

Abhi can never forget this moment in his life...her smile is like a medicine to his wounded heart...

Abhi pulled her into a hug...both cherished the moment...

Mehras and Aroras who are seeing all these from beginning clapped seeing abhigya's hug

Abhigya parted hearing that...both their eyes are filled with happy tears ...

They both got blessings from elders...

Even though pragya couldn't forget their deeds , she decided to forgive them..

Dadi: abhi beta....feed this sweet to bahu..

Abhi got that and feeded her...she bited a little and feeded him the remaining...

At this priceless moment the sweet tasted even more sweeter for them..

Pragya slided her head against his shoulder , abhi kissed her head..

Abhigya glanced at the moon... whereas others looked at the newly joined souls...

He is stupid whereas she is mature...

He is strong whereas she is sensitive...

This perfect match is destined by the fate...

*********

To be continued...

**********

Thank you for reading friends.... if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...