Changes

Previously:

'Could you train me?' The two girls asked together.

Tsunade's Apprentice

'Hmm...' Tsunade said. 'Why do you want this training?'

'I want to be stronger!' Sakura lied.

'I just want to impress Sasuke-kun....' Inner Sakura said.

'You're lying.' Tsunade said. 'Looking at your report, it says that you are a fangirl. So I'm guessing that you only want to impress your crush.'

'HOW DID SHE KNOW?' Sakura screamed in her brain.

'I want to become stronger. I was pretty much useless on the last mission, and I exhausted my chakra very quickly. I only took down one enemy while Sasuke defeated Raiga and Naruto fought off 49 men by himself.' Ino said sincerely.

'Hmm...' Tsunade said, thinking. 'Sakura, would you like to state your real reason?'

'Fine.' Sakura growled. 'I WANT TO IMPRESS SASUKE-KUN AND DESTROY INO-PIG AND NARUTO-BAKA!'

'Sakura, I will not train you. Fangirls tarnish the name of kunoichi. Especially because I heard that you punch Naruto for no reason, unlike other kunoichi who punch people.' Tsunade said. 'Yamanaka Ino, I accept you as my apprentice. I will send you the details soon, and I will tell your father.'

'Yes.' Ino cheered inwardly.

'NOOOO!' Sakura screeched, and the whole village could hear her.

🔥

Naruto smiled.

'YAY! I mastered this jutsu, dattebayo!' He cheered, pumping the air.

Suddenly, everyone's least favourite banshee screamed, and everyone covered their ears.

'Ugh! My ears, 'ttebayo!' Naruto said, covering his ears.

🔥

Later, in the Council Chambers, Gaara, Kankuro, Tsunade, Temari, and Jiraiya gathered, Shikamaru and Shizune standing by.

'Hello. We are here to discuss the Chunin Exams.' Tsunade said. 'Take a seat.'

Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari pulled out a chair, sitting on it.

'Now, where and why would you like to hold the Exams?' Gaara asked, cutting straight to the point.

'Well...' Tsunade said, starting to explain to the 15 year old Kage.

🔥

A few weeks later, Team 7 and Team 10 gathered in Tsunade's Office.

'Welcome. I have decided to make slight changes with your team.' Tsunade said. 'The weakest member of Team 7 will be replaced with a member of Team 10. Kakashi and the two staying members have agreed, as well as the replacement.'

'YAY! I'M RID OF NARUTO-BAKA!!' Sakura screeched, believing herself to be superior to Naruto.

'And I get to be with Sasuke-kun without interference from that Naruto-baka~!' Sakura thought evilly.

'Calm down, Sakura. We're switching you with Ino.' Tsunade said.

'HAH? HOW AM I THE WEAKEST? I'M THE STRONGEST, SUPERIOR TO ALL BUT MY SASUKE-KUN!' Sakura hollered, and everyone felt like they had gotten a headache.

Shikamaru groaned, and Choji moaned.

'We get stuck with this useless pink banshee?' Choji complained.