📝 Chapter 61. November 26, 2014 Kelly and Michael

November 26, 2014 

New York City, New York

Kelly and Michael

(Elizabeth's perspective)

I wake up and get out of bed. I go to the bathroom, I strip down and get into the shower. I turn on the hot water and it relaxes my muscles as I rub sop all over my body. I put shampoo in my hair and scrub it all over and wash it out. Once I am clean I turn off the water and wrap myself in a towel.

I step out of the shower and walk back into my room. I close my room and begin to pick out some close to wear, once I choose a outfit. I put it on and walk back to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair once I am finished getting ready I go down stairs to look for Taylor.

I see her in the kitchen feeding Meredith and Olivia. "Hi Taylor." I said.

"Hi." Taylor said putting the cat food away.

"I have a another interview today. Do you want to come or are you sick of them yet?" Taylor asks.

"No no I'll go. I like going to them it's fun watching them make the tv shows. Where are we going?" I ask.

"Kelly and Michael oh you have to see there video they did of Shake It Off. It's so funny." Taylor said.

"Okay." I said.

Taylor gets her phone and hands it to me, I click play and a women and a man is dressed up as the same outfits Taylor had in the shake it off music video. They dance around crazy and is lip singing to the music, I laugh.

The video ended and back to Taylor, "That was amazing." I said.

"Okay Dave will be here in a few hours so we have enough to get ready." Taylor said.

A few hours later we hear a car horn honk outside, "Dave is here. Ready to go?" Taylor asks.

"Yes." I said.

"Let's go." Taylor said and we walked out the door. We quickly get into the car and drive down the road.

I take out my phone and take a picture of my skirt,

I post it on my Instagram and my fans like and comment on it instantly

We pull up into the building and fans are waiting outside already. We step out of the car and the fans scream, "Taylor! Taylor! Elizabith." we walk over to them and take pictures with them.