1. (prologue)

so here's some background on who you are in this story! (u could honestly skip this cause reading over this it's just me rambling about nonsense from 3 in the morning)

your parents are world know fashion designers with a big world known company. ever since you can remember you have been a model. for other big designers and your parents of course. you lived in nyc ever since you were born, but when you turned 8 your parents moved your family out to japan. it wasn't that hard because you were used to travelling and you did a lot of home schooling.

when you got to japan you moved to miyagi with your aunt while your parents went to tokyo because that's where their second headquarter for the company was based. it was new, that's why you moved. living in miyagi was really fun! living there allowed you to really be a kid and attend regular school. you became friends with a few boys. their names were sugawara, oikawa, and iwaizumi. you never all hung out at once but when you hung out with oikawa iwaizumi was always there with him. you became close friends with those boys. you became so close that sugawara even had a small crush on you in elemenatry school. you end up dating for only a week though.

with iwaizumi and oikawa you were always sleeping over at each other's houses and playing volleyball. but then everything changed. just as you graduated from junior high your parents said that you're moving back to nyc. you ended up leaving after crying for so long and saying bye to your friends.

you were gone for 2 years. but now you're back! you were so excited to be back home with your friends after being away for so long. you would be a 2nd year at your new school but because of how your home schooling was done and bouncing between countries you were pretty smart which got you bumped up to your 3rd year. but unfortunately you fucked up your entry exams so you couldn't attend aoba johsai with oikawa and iwaizumi. That means you're carrying out your 3rd year at karasuno with your first boyfriend sugawara.

a/n!!!
so guys i kinda switched up the storyline of this story so just bare with me. all i really did is make asahi and noya already apart of the team and ukai already the coach soooooo. 😌