3.

SO THE DAY WENT PRETTY SMOOTHLY

people asked for pictures and stuff and you actually got a few confessions too! but you didn't mind because they were all really nice!

the bell rang and class was over for the day. you quickly scrambled over to suga.

"hey do you still play volleyball?" suga nodded his head with a smile. "so can i pleaseee come to your practice?" you asked with a smile.

"yeah sure follow me!" you skipped behind suga with a grin to the gym.

AT THE GYM

suga opened the door for you and you walked into the gym. everyone turned towards you with a confused look. that is until they realized who you were.

two boys started running towards me. one with a piece of blonde hair and the other one almost bald.

"um hi guys," you said with a worried smile, " i'm
y/n!" you said with a smile. when you finished your introduction the boys were practically on the floor gasping for air which lead to you being worried.

your eyes widened at what the boys were doing. "HOLY SHIT ARE YOU GUYS OKAY? OH MY GOD GET UP! YOU'RE MAKING ME NERVOUS!" you yelled nervously. you kept panicking until you felt sugar's hand on your shoulder.

"hey calm down y/n that'a how they always act." he said with a chuckle. "the shorter one is nishinoya and the bald one is tanaka."

"NOYA Y/N KNOWS OUR NAMES! SHE KNOWS OUR NAMES!" tanaka yelled while shaking nishinoya all over the place. you laughed at this and began to follow suga who introduced you to everyone else on the team.

"hi y/n! my name is Hinata!" the red head said.
(pretend you're like whatever height cause y'all complain to much )

"hey, i'm kageyama."

"hi i'm yamaguchi and this is tsukkishima." he said pointing to a blond kid with glasses.

"you guys are really tall?! and all of you are first years?" they all nodded. "woooowwwwww."

"i'm daichi, 3rd year."

"hi i'm asahi and i'm also a 3rd year!" he finished with a shy smile.

i walked up to asahi and stood next to him, to try and measure myself compared to him. he looked down and me confused and i giggled. that giggle sent nishinoya and tanaka into a frenzy.

"SHE'S JUST SO CUTE TANAKA!" nishinoya said tears streaming down his face.

"i'm sorry that was weird, but you're just so freaking tall dude." you said looking at asahi in amusement.