Haunted House (drlamp)

(before we start there are slight shippy things with the twins please don't read if that's not okay. though there isn't too much shippy romantic stuff in this chapter it's more of a fun chapter but the twins both are in a relationship with the other sides technically.

human au Virgil and Patton are 21, Janus and Logan is 23 the twins are 2 too but about 6 months older then logan and janus+ )

Virgil's POV

I was getting ready to leave for work. Though my boyfriends don't know where that is. During the Halloween season, I work at the local haunted house and tonight was a night it was open and the others have been talking about going all week. Patton had never been to a haunted house before he was always too scared to go, the twins loved them and go every year to different ones. This was the first time at this haunt though from what they said, Logan found them fascinating but isn't one to get scared easily, he points out how some things aren't physically possible or just doesn't make sense. Janus liked to be that person who stayed in rooms to watch the actors happily, he was also fascinated. though he was that one person most actors hated because he pointed out some scares before the actor did them especially if he went through once or twice first.

"Hey, I gotta get to work have fun at the haunted house, Jan don't point out all the scares and Logan just enjoy it, don't point out what is and isn't logical. Have fun and keep Patton safe, stay safe I love you guys" I say picking up my bag and slinging it over my shoulder.

"Okay Virgil" I hear from Logan

"I will try to point everything out," Janus says speaking in lies

"we'll keep Patt safe virgey" I hear Remus say who was laying across Roman and Patton's laps with Patt playing with his hair, Janus next to Patton, and Logan next to Roman.

"Have a good night at work Virge!!" Patton cheers happily, and Roman just gives a smile and wave.

"Thanks," I say as I leave heading to the haunt for the night ahead.

As I get to the house I go and change after signing in changing into my outfit which consisted of a slightly tattered and ripped blood-stained purple clown outfit that was purple black and white, purple and black checkers made up most of it while there were white spots on it too all splattered in fake blood, and a pair of converse also covered in fake blood. my dyed purple hair is pulled back while I work on my makeup, I was a special effects artist so I was one of the haunts makeup artists but the other actors were getting their rooms so I was working on my makeup now since I wander around outside and in the halls. 

Let me explain our haunted house real quick. so we are all volunteers even though I say it's my job and work I don't get paid I have another job that I work but we have people from surrounding schools volunteering for community service hours or the love of it. if they are under 18 they have to stay in rooms. the rooms are chosen with a lottery system so nametags get put in a bowl and drawn at random than that actor gets to choose where they want to work that night instead of having set rooms so they can have more fun. People who are 18 and over like me can work in rooms and leave the rooms, we can also work outside and in the hallways, we can touch patrons and all that but if we get hit it's our fault and trust me it's not fun to be scare punched that's why you have to be over 18 or have special permission if you're the child of another 18 staff member. there are a few people like that but anyway that's the way we run the haunt. Back to me working on makeup.

Anyway today I was doing my clown character, I was planning to climb and hang off a few things today. so using the airbrush I white out my face and neck. Painting black and dark purple stripes on my neck so it alternates between white, black, and purple. I then started on the gore makeup,  I was going to do a big inhuman smile. applying some latex and cotton around the edges of what would be a smile that took up half my face waiting for it to dry as I start on the rest doing some triangles above my eyes with latex and cotton as well as doing the rest of the eye makeup with eyeshadow and face paint before adding another layer of latex and then tissue to the cotton spots waiting for it to dry.