Animal love

Ferbs pov:

Oh gods! I haven't laughed like that in ages! Oof-

After i stopped laughing...i saw phineas and isabella making eye contact while laughing.

They made me feel like a single pringle. I mean... Vanessa is not always there with me. And yes! Me and Vanessa are dating... Strange enough.

While they were still laughing, I decided to go and find perry. When I walked past the backyard door, I saw paw prints of...a... dog? Waaaiiittt... The only dog I know...is pinky. I squealed to myself... I shipped them. I don't know why. I mean it's like me dating vanessa. She is like 6 years older to me. Anyhoo... In this situation there was no age connection. It was just 2 different animal species. Which i thought was cute.

I didn't know what phineas was going to do today. But i knew what i was gonna do today. I was thinking about a machine that finds out the age of animals. It was weird but.. It's worth it! The Perrinky ship will sail!

That's ferb you guys!!! xD

Perry's pov:

Pinky started calling me boss since we went on that mission together. It...was...a....BLiSs.

Really it was! The trust she put in me...oof.

I just loved it when she called me boss. "Sooo," I started "What brings the princess of the Garcia Shapiro family to the humble home of the Flynn fetchers?" I flirted/joked.

Saying that pinky tilted her head in confusion and then laughed . "Ha! Excuse me- WHAT!?"

That made me blush while laughing.

Then her laugh faded away. A serious expression fell on her snout. Look, I know I have a huge crush On her, but she looked kinda hot when she was serious.

She licked her lips, Put a paw on my beak and spoke up:

"Listen here perry,"

when she said that she half closed her eyes. i did the same. She came a little closer.I did the same. We were too close. Close enough :) .  I was slowly moving forward and closed my eyes, then my eyes shot up because she let out a scoff. I smiled with my eyes half closed. Then she said,

"I'm not a princess perry...I...Am ... A DEMON...HA HA HA HA."

Saying that she playfully hit my beak with her paw and said

"Catch me if you can...Boss~"

Wait... I think my nose was bleeding after she said that. Not because she hit it... but it was because of the way she spoke up.

"What happened perry? Can't catch me, huh?"

I wiped the blood off and said

"Oh, it's on~"

Ooh la la~ perry and pinky have something going on there huh? xD

Hope you guys are liking it so far :)