Missions come first!

Oh ...my ...gosh WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? 112 READS!? OH MY GODS...TH-THATS AMAZING...AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME! THANK YOOOOOOOOOUUUU!

Perry's pov:

Me and Pinky were running towards Doofenshmirtz's building. Wait hold on-

I stopped.

"What happened?" Pinky asked.

"Hmm, let's make this more interesting, shall we?"

She smirked.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I see a shop at the corner of that ally, that sells agent equipments~"

"Ooh~Come on, what are we waiting for!?"

Oh that dog- i mean pinky- i mean...*sigh* oof...

I was thinking about something else, just then i got this idea for...

He

He

He

You'll see.

"Sooo, perry. You blacked out for quite some time. What were you thinking about?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"I mean- it's okay if you don't want to te- w-what are you doing!?" she said while rapidly blushing.

I snickered.

I was holding her waist with my right hand. I had one of those rope shooting guns with me. With my left hand, I took it and...BANG! Shot it.

The hook clenched up to the detective clothing shop.

I looked at pinky. She was shocked, but she was blushing with excitement or something, which made me- i don't know, happy?

I got this tingling feeling in my stomach when I saw her smiling at me.

I blushed back and softened my expression.

"Hold tight, sweetheart." i said , winking at her.

"Sweet- what!? Perry stop it! You're flattering me..." she said clenching on to me.

She looked away and laughed softly, while pushing a strand of hair, from her face.

I almost died at her reaction. I just held her closer while zooming in the air.

"Perry perry perry perry perry perry perry."

"What happened, chihuahua?

"You're not getting away from that or that."

"1st- The sweetheart thing was fake, i'm gonna rip your head off.

2nd- you just called me a chihuahua."

"But what's wrong with calling you chihuahua?" I smirked.

"Stop itt." She pressed.

"Oh my gosh, okay... Chihuahua." I teased

"Perry!!" she said, punching me in the stomach.

"Oogh! You know, if you hit me once again, i'm gonna let go of the flying hook thingy."

"You wouldn't dare." She smirked.It was almost like she wanted me to do that.

"Try me."

I left the rope.

"Perry? What the heck??" she said laughing.

"As your boss, I'm gonna test your agent's senses and how you get out of situations."