(f) 🤍3 Cassandra x maid!reader

When you were done with cleaning you two  were laughing and joking as if you knew each other your whole lives. Rapunzel walked in on you two having fun and was amazed by how well the preparations were going. It was also good to see Cassandra making new friends, Raps believed it was about time her companion let someone into her life.
"Woah!" she looked around the main hall "It looks amazing!"
"I sure hope it does" you answered.
"But shouldn't you be getting ready for the ball?" the blonde cocked her head.
Deciding to ignore how detached the question was (if they wouldn't work all day the royals couldn't have their ball; not everyone could paint all day and wait for others to get everything ready) you questioned "So you mean we can go, your highness?"
"Sure! Cassandra's friend is also my friend, you two, of course, are invited!" she added," and please call me Rapunzel?"
You nodded your head and as soon as the princess walked off presumably to get ready you turned to Cassandra.
"We're going?"
"You can. I don't like parties"
"We're going" you smirked.
Soon enough after lots of bickering and some use of physical force you two got into your room to change into some more festive attire.
"Here! Take this" you threw one of your dresses at Cassandra. You mostly wore your uniform beige dress with apron and never really got a chance to wear any of your other clothes.
You stripped down to your underwear and put on a (f/c) dress.
"How do I look?" you turned around to Cass who seemed to have been staring at you the whole time instead of changing herself.

"Thanks" you jokingly did a curtsey and laughed at her dumbfounded expression as Cassandra quickly began changing into her dress as well