Wendy and Her Big Tiddy Bird GF

For Rose

Wendy sighed as she washed tables, looking out the window across from her fast food place to see a new one called MsBirdnalds

Wendy sighed as she washed tables, looking out the window across from her fast food place to see a new one called MsBirdnalds. Wendy didn't like competition especially when it came to food.

Wendy walked over to MsBirdnalds and knocked ln the glass door. It wasn't opened to the public but she saw a woman standing there behind the counter. Wendy looked the woman up and down, not only did she have huge tater tots she also has wings-
The bird girl opened the door and spoke. "What do you want, it's 5:00AM."
Wendy was in shock. Did ms girl really not know who she was?
"Well, darlin, are you going to answer me or just stare at me?"
Wendy blushed, "S- Sorry... I'm Wendy, I own the fast food place across from you. I was wondering-" The bird lady cut Wendy off by slamming the door in Wendy's face. "Well thats rude." Wendy says to herself as she walks back to Wendy's.

>Time skip, they fight, glare, sexual tension yata yata<

It was early in the morning when the bird girl, who you later learned her name was Birdie, knocks on the door. It was like the first time you met except, it wasn't the first time you met it was like... the 3628th. You open the door and ask what Birdie wanted. Birdie looked at you and said one thing and one thing only. "You." Wendy felt her heart skip a beat and she blushed. Birdie picked Wendy up and flew to her house straight through the ceiling because if it was a door then I'd have to write more details and thats no no so they flew right through the ceiling crashing on the bed. Wendy was so surprised she didn't even realize what was going on. "Birdie if anyone found out-"
"Shh" Birdie covered Wendy's mouth. "Nobody is going to find out. Are we going to do this or not? Because ever since we met I.. I've loved you."
Wendy felt her heart skip a beat again as they leaned in for the kiss. It was electrify ing (how tf do spell). Wendy took of Birdie's shirt revealing Birdie's big bobs the builders. Wendy looked up and Birdie and they mwah kith kithed again.
Birdie's hands traveled down Wendy's dress until it reached the end. Birdie slowly went up Wendy's thigh and over Wendy's already ooey gooey puthy. Birdie looked at Wendy, asking if it was ok. (Consent is important). Wendy nodded and Birdie took off the underwear and began fingering? Clawing? Bird thumbing? Wendy's gorilla grip cooch. (Does Birdie have feathers?-) Wendy was a moaning mess and was about to cum when Birdie took her finger/thumb/things and licked them clean. Wendy kissed Birdie again and went down Birdie's body leaving a trail of hickeys all over her body. (If Birdie does have feathers how tf does this even work eye-) Wendy began to eat Birdie's uthy guthy puthy (I need more synonyms for pussy. Vajayjay. Coochie. Puthy. Pocket full of sunshine. Inside out meat stick.)
Wendy and Birdie got married and joined fast food restaurants into the ultimate restaurant:
Wendy's always Eating The Early Bird.

A/N> i cant believe what i just wrote