He Stole My Hamburger

For remy

Ronald was working the night shift when he heard a tap on the glass

Ronald was working the night shift when he heard a tap on the glass. He turned his eyes to see the one and only Hamburglar. Ronald was sister shooketh with fear and... lust?
Ronald had never felt this feeling before. He felt his french fry get all greasy. Ronald still had his hamburger but the Hamburglar made him want to loose it. Luckily, that's exactly what the Hamburglar was there to do.
Ronald slowly opened the door to the Hamburglar, the Hamburglar was reluctant to walk through, normally he's have to break in.
Hamburglar looked Ronald up and down, smirking. "Yes... he will do just fine." The Hamburglar took off his tie and wrapped it around Ronald's eyes, acting like a blindfold. Ronald was trembling with fear and excitement.
The Hamburglar was a famous name amongst a fast food chain called McDicknald's, the Hamburglar broke in taking one thing and one thing only. The hamburger of whoever was working the night shift.
"Say, clown face, what's your name?" (Your Name flashbacks 🗿 that movie destroyed me-)
"It- It's Ronald." He managed to talk. He didn't realize he wasn't breathing until then.
Ronald felt Hamburglar take down his romper. Revealing his buns and french fry. The Hamburglar laughed to himself as he saw that Ronald was waiting for him. Waiting for the Hamburglar to take his hamburger.
The Hamburglar took down his pants and placed his uthy guty french fry at Ronald's flattykawa door. Ronald's breath hitched as he felt it go in. The Hamburglar took Ronald's hamburger once and for all. "Oh. Oh!" ( I hate ! ) Ronald moaned. (I just realized theyre standing up... pretend o wrote that the Hamburglar made Ronald bend over across the cash register) "You like that don't you Ronald?"
Ronald HEJSHDJSHSKBSNAMMMMM in response. Hamburglar smirked and before Ronald or Hamburglar could add mayo, Hamburglar took his french fry out. Leaving Ronald confused. Ronald heard noises of what Hamburglar was doing. Before Ronald knew it, he felt something re-enter his gorilla grip moochie and something lick his french fry. "Wha- what-" Ronald was cut off by Hamburglar's fingers stuffing his mouth. The Hamburglar was eating Ronald's french fry while Hamburglar's spatula was vibrating in Ronald. "So salty~" Hamburglar cooed, teasing Ronald. Ronald then pissed in Hamburglar's mouth. (He pulled a DG and Jiwon 😁) "I didn't know we were adding mustard with the mayo." Hamburglar came soon after and cleaned up. Hamburglar left quickly, leaving his tie so Ronald will remember him. But, how would Ronald ever forget how the Hamburglar stole Ronald's hamburger.

A/N > Remy why did you make me do this 😸