My Step Brother (1)

Okay, so I randomly wanted to start a new story. I know, this story is sort of awkward and has some language. My inspiration? From the things I hear from random places like school, tv, and more. Plus it's sort of ficiton, so it might be confusing at first. So, no hate please? Enjoy! Will hopefully write more in the future!

Hi. My name is Michelle. I'm 15 years old, I have a crazy life. My parents divorced when I was only seven. Apparently, seven is my lucky number. I live with my mom, while my dad married this in bitch that thinks I need to go to law school. I was an only child. I sort of wanted an older brother or sister to refer to.

One day my dad and his fiancé flew over to see me. They were going to have their wedding in seven months. I didn't know much about her or her side of the family. All I did know is she was a dumb blonde that was already divorced. And she had a son. Oh great. A younger brother.

Later that night, mom and I went to the airport to pick them up. Sadly, my younger step bother would share a room with me. Fuck my life. I rather sleep in the backyard. When my dad arrived, he had changed. He hasn't the guy you knew just by looking at him. I saw his dumb blonde standing near him giving me dirty looks.

"Oh honey!" she screamed. "Look at you so grown up!" What the fuck? Truth is, I hate you too.

I started laughing. "Haha, you look very pretty," I said. Yeah right. She looked like she was trying hard to lose weight and her makeup was all nasty.

Suddenly I feel arms around me. I felt safe and warm. "Hey little sis!" Sis? Who was he?

"Michelle, this is your older step brother Alex!" my dad said. I was in total shock. Through the phone, they made him sound like a 10 year old. What the hell? He was fucking hot. He was way taller than me; probably about 5'6" while I was 5'3". He had blue that could turn gray or green. Man, he was so sexy. What was I saying? Falling for my step brother?