What if it all comes crumbling down

Your POV

Today was the day of homecoming and you went out with Liz and a few of her friends to pick up your dresses, you where still unsure about going but Liz insisted, you had grown quite close to Liz even now your not at Midtown, your very alike. I found out that she's going with Peter and I was happy for them, I know how long Peter has been crushing in Liz. They all got short poofy dresses in baby blue and pink and red but you knew if you where going to this you where going to do it your way. Your 16 now and have been to a total of 156 Stark parties, in the year and a half you have been in his custody. You can't remember the amount of times you have staggered to your room after doing shots with your dad (⚠️Not an advocate for teen drinking⚠️) I know right father of the year. Anyways you knew how to dress with the right amount of class, and scandalous to look fabulous and professional. You walk to another store and find the dress you saw a few weeks ago, "I'll see you later girls" you tell them before going in.

Later that day you start getting ready, you put on your dress, it's long black and form fitting with a low top, and a slit, an pair of black heels with straps all over and a channel shoulder purse. I jump in my car and drive there myself. When I arrive I can feel the eyes on me, my rep lipstick popping my look. Girls had to keep their dates under control. As I entered I saw Peter stood in the middle of the room just staring ahead at Liz "I'm sorry, you don't deserve this" he said to her before beginning to run out, as he nears the door Ned nudges him, he turns and sees you, his jaw dropping, Liz noticed and looked upset. But Peter turned and started to run again. You enjoyed the party till you heard a crash and saw Ned leave, Peter you thought. You rushed down the hall after Ned, he saw you behind him. "What are you doing (y/n) he said, I thought, I'm gonna regret this and went to click my bracelet but forgot to put it back on, shit. You luckily where near your locker so grabbed a mask you keep for emergencies and rushed out the doors, telling Ned to go inside, although he looked proud so I don't know what he did in the two seconds I was in the hall.

A guy was smacking Peter through buses with a weapon I hadn't seen before. I ripped up the ground and held him down with it, shooting vines out of my hands to tie him up. Peter emerges in looking in awe at me. "The Crazy bird guy I told you about is Lizes dad" he said "I have a tracker but we need to move fast" he looked you up and down "You look great by the way" "Nit the time Parker, my cars driven back to mine cause I was gonna stay at MJs today so we need to get one" "Won't people recognise you in your dress, I mean if they have already see you" "Your right, oh wait since we are doing homemade suit day today at work, you run inside, finding where you stashed your spare old leather Combo (leather leggings and a black crop top with a long black leather jacket and rolled up sleeves, and a mask covering the bottom of my face), "Comeone" he yelled from Flashes car, we set off and he has Ned on the other end of flashes phone talking us through the route. "Peter you can't drive, let me I said shoving him out of the drivers seat mid turn. I began weaving in and out of traffic flawlessly, I looked over to see a shocked Peter "What" "N nothing" he said.

You arrive at the warehouse quickly, through a small skylight Peter enters slowly as you wait above for the right time. "Hey! Surprised?" Peter asks obnoxiously, but he doesn't seem startled "Oh, hey, Pete. I didn't hear you come in." He said with just as much obnoxiousness. "It's over. I've got you." Oh Peter I sighed. "You know, I gotta tell you, Pete, I really, really admire your grit. I see why Liz likes you. I do. When you first came to the house, I wasn't sure. I thought, "Really?" But I get it now." "How could you do this to her?" It made me sad to think that he really cared about her, I pushed it to the back of my mind though, Peter didn't like me, he made that very clear. "To her? I'm not doing anything to her, Pete. I'm doing this for her." "Huh, yeah. Peter shoots his web and glues Vulture's left hand against the desk. Toomes sighs at him "Peter, you're young. You don't understand how the world works." "Yeah, but I understand that selling weapons to criminals is wrong." "How do you think your buddy Stark paid for that tower? Or any of his little toys? Those people, Pete, those people up there, the rich and the powerful, they do whatever they want. Guys like us, like you and me, they don't care about us. We build their roads and we fight all their wars and everything, but they don't care about us. We have to pick up after 'em. We have to eat their table scraps. That's how it is. I know you know what I'm talking about, Peter." With that I had had it and jumped down with him, snarling at what he just said, " You know nothing about the Starks or what they have been through", "And you are?" He asked my "Echo, but you may call me your worst nightmare". He smirked a bit then turned back to Peter who was still processing the information "Why are you telling me this?" Peter asked childishly. You then hear a light hum but it's too late. "Because I want you to understand. And... I needed a little time to get her airborne." Vulture takes a folding knife out of his pocket. Vulture's wing suit flies out from behind Peter's back, which he avoids. In the confusion of the moment, Vulture cuts free from the web. The wing suit continues to attack Peter and I, but we avoids it with quick movements. "I'm sorry, Peter, Kid" he nodded at me, but my watch analysed it carefully, seeing he took out the building supports as they continued there conversation. "What are you talking about? That thing hasn't even touched me yet." "True. Then again, wasn't really trying to, your associate seems to have figured it out though" Peter looked at me then realised.