Knock Knock

Your POV

'KNOCK KNOCK' you get up quickly to see who it is, "Hello, can I help you" you say nicely but really just wanting to go to sleep. The next thing you know you wake up in a room with a group of adults in it. "Ah she's awake shh" I here a woman say in a Russian accent "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" you scream. As you look over you see a man with his arm trapped inside of some kind of torture machine and another man who looks like he's trying to dress like a bird."Hey it's ok, I am Captain Steve Rodgers, we would just like to ask you a few questions" "About what, how you kidnapped me?" "Do you really not know who he is" the bird man asks. "No"I answer bluntly. "Look kid, we know you are the one who fell from space, we just need some answers that's all, and your help" so you tell them, everything and I mean everything, mainly because it had a sense you could confide in them, but also I liked the girl they were with, she couldn't be miles older then me and she was down to earth and witty. "How old even is she Cap" The bird man said "Why does it matter to you bird man" "Oy" he snarled "15" I think that's right I'm not sure as I have learned so many alien languages in my 10 years in space. "Well (Y/N), we need your help" "With what exactly" "We need you to help us fight some, bad guys" Wanda scowled at him. "Wait first why are you doing this to him", I questioned walking over to Bucky. "He is in pain" "I-" cap started, before I reached out and placed my hands on his head, he snarled at me but I carried on, a warm yellow glow emitted from my hands as he seemed to grow more relaxed. "How did you do that?" He questioned. "What did she do?" Wanda asked. "She stopped the pain he replied as I looked down as him smiling, he smiled back. "I like this one".

We got in a small old car to drive to an old warehouse near an airport, as we drove I was playing with my powers in my hand, I grew a little daisy and handed it to Wanda, she looked impressed. You get halfway and Cap stops the car, they have explained everything about the war to you and you agree with their views, if the avengers where not there more destruction would have happened. Cap gets out and meets a woman who hands him a bag and a Sheild, he then kisses her, Wanda tries to cover my eyes so I wolf whistled, making Bucky laugh. Cap quickly turned and we drove off, reaching the warehouse. We pulled up next to a truck as a man in leather with a slightly dodgey Mohawk got out and opened the back to reveal a sleeping man. They introduced themselves while I stayed in the car. Suddenly loud alarms went off "Stark" Cap and Sam said in unison. "Comeone" Wanda said to me as I exited the car "who's this" Clint asked, "That's for me to know and you to find out" I said as I walked off towards my post. I felt them looking after me then splitting up with there gear to fight.