Chapter 28

3 weeks later*
JADES POV:
We had the wedding tomorrow and I couldn't wait to be honest after this shit month we deserve to have a bit of happiness. "Baby you don't have to go tonight do you" I nodded "yes babe it's tradition" she sighed and cupped her cheeks kissing her. "And tomorrow you'll see me at the end of the alter and we'll be married then me you snd the kids are off too the Maldives" she smiled "your so good to us but what about your games your meant to be training" I shrugged "2 weeks won't matter" I smiled snd hugged her. "Can't wait to make you my wifey" she planted a kiss on my neck. "Tonight you can relax" I said and she laughed a little "not with those brats" I sat her down on my lap. "I did say I'd look after them" she kissed me and I smiled. "No you can't trust me Leo will be so hyper lucy will be nervous snd not talk and Lydia will just... be lydia" I smiled and kissed be cheek. "Mummy will you help me with my homework" lucy said and I smiled and picked her up. "Corse I will my baby" I sat her on my knee and she started writing. I smiled and pulled her hair back into a ponytail and kissed her head. "How do you spell frog mama" jade hooked her hands on my hips "f r o g" lucy wrote it with her tongue out a little. "Oh babe your the cutest" I kissed her head and she turned around hugging me and jade. "Alright go get ready for the bath say bye to mama" I said and she kissed jades cheek "bye mama love you" I walked jade to the door and smiled. I can't believe we're marrying tomorrow it only feels like I met her yesterday. "I'll miss you" she said and smiled. "I'll miss you too baba but weve got loads to look forward too" she pulled me too her "getting married tomorrow then the honeymoon with no children" I closed my eyes sighing thinking about how relaxing it sounded "and some serious serious love making because I doubt I'll be able to keep my hands off you tomorrow" I flashed her a smile and cupped her sharp jaw and planted a kiss on her full lips. "I don't want to go" she pouted and held onto me tighter. "Go on you've got to get to your brothers" I kissed her lips and smiled watching her drive away. 

Jades POV:
I woke up the next morning by my brother shaking me "jade wake up your getting married" I sat up snd smiled. "Come on we've got an hour get your suit" Karl said handing me a plate of food. I got my suit which was. Black trousers and a black blazer with this blouse thing Perrie picked out. I hope she's ok.

Perries POV:
I was getting my hair done when i herd a knock on the door "the kids are ready my sister Caitlin said. "Bring them in" I said and turned around. Lydia walked in first and spun round "pretty" she said looking down at the dress, "I know baby you look like a princess" she smiled and hugged me. Next in walked a shy looking lucy. I could tell she loved how she looked in the dress but she's just very very shy. She held her hands infront of her "do I look pretty" I kissed her head snd nodded "like a real life princess" she smiled snd hooked her little arms around my neck. "Wheres your dress" i unzipped the bag that was hanging on the door that revealed my white dress with little diamonds all over. "Wow that's so pretty" she said walking over and looking at it. "Wheres Leo baby" I asked sitting down "Umm he went to go see mama jade" I nodded "ok now you two be good while I get changed ok" they nodded and I looked at them again. They looked so adorable.

Jades POV:
I was stood at the alter waiting as the music I've heard so many times in all the films started to play. Everyone stood up snd looked at the grand wooden doors that had opened. They were all waiting for one thing. My beautiful fiancé and soon to be wife to walk down the aisle looking magnificent. She walked down with her arm hooked in her brothers arm as he gave her away. I saw lucy and lydia holding the back of her dress while Leo walked down with the rings his face all smushed up trying to be careful not to drop them. That's my family. I let a tear escape my eye which I wiped quickly snd looked at perries ocean blue eyes which were filled with so much love and admiration. "Look after her jade" her brother said and I nodded still staring at my blonde beauty. "I will" I said and held my hand out that perrue took as I helped her up the 2 red carpeted steps. "You look beautiful" she nodded "so so beautiful" I repeated smiling at my wife.