10

"Well Syura you sure are making yourself comfortable in my colleague's office." Budo frowned as Syura spin around in general (Y/N)'s chair.

"Well since general (Y/N) is no where to be found I figured I might as we- eck!" Syura jumped as he saw a knife nearly land next to his head as he saw the general with his helmet on enter the door.

"Budo, Syura I apologize for my absence having my home attacked and then being captured by some Teigu users tends to happen." (Y/N) said glaring at Syura as he glared back.

"Well surprise to see you here general (Y/N) we all thought you were d-"

"Dead well surely you should talk to your WildHunt members about that after all I do believe your short handed now." (Y/N) walked past Budo taking off his helmet making Syura know his anger.

"Excuse me what did you say?!"

"You heard me." (Y/N) said getting up to Syura's face only to have Budo break them up.

"First with Wave now with General (Y/N) you are surely making a lot of trouble for yourself aren't you Syura?" Budo said as he got in front of him pushing him to the door.

"What have you done to my team?" Syura asked as he glared at (Y/N).

"Well you see I found myself being held captive by Wild Hunt until some commotion happened where I took it as a chamce to escape while killing Enshin who tried to stop me and when I got out I saw Cosmina shot through her heart and the ashy remains of what I believe to be Champ both killed by who I assume were NightRaid." (Y/N) reported as Budo raised an Eyebrow staring at Syura.

"So you knew his whereabouts the entire time?"

"Not only that he had his subordinates do his dirty work." (Y/N) said putting his arm behind his back.

"Syura go to my quarters I shall have a word with you." Budo said as Syura reluctantly nodded.

"And you general (Y/N)... Its good to have you back but why didn't you go after NightRaid?"

"I went a week without eating and was luckily enough to just kill one of the WildHunt members I didn't want to test my luck against NightRaid."

"I see well then get your rest general." Budo said as (Y/N) nodded seeing Budo out.

"Phew... Time to rest... I have to stop worrying Akame... I hate seeing her cry... She's too beautiful to be crying like that... ARGH I SHOULD'VE TOLD HER!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Job well done Akame, and Mine I'm sure these three Teigus will be a perfect match for someone in the revolutionary army." Narjenda said with a smile while Mine looked around only to see Tsuki and Leone resting on the couch clearly exhausted.

"Where's Tatsumi and Lubbock?"

"They have yet to return and it has been three days since you all left to find general (Y/N)." Narjenda said holding her chin while Susanoo looked at Akame.

"Miss Akame is something the matter?"

"No Susanoo I'm fine is all... I'm realizing I missed an opportunity last night... Did you want us to go look for them?"

"No I'm sure they'll be fine you two get your rest." Narjenda said as Akame and Mine looked at each other a bit worried.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"General (Y/N) I'm to see your safe." Esdeath said giving him a hug from behind making the general a bit uncomfortable.

"I'm glad to see I've been missed... Its a good thing to see you Esdeath we do need to talk." He said as she got off him to listen to what he had to say about Syura and Wild Hunt.