11

"Its a lovely night tonight." (Y/N) said to himself outside the church where he has his meetings with Akame looking up at the night sky.

"It sure is." (Y/N) looked to his left to Akame leaning on the wall next to him looking at the night sky as her hair flowed with the wind.

"Hey Aka- ow!"

"That was for kicking me in the stomach." Akame smiled as she punched (Y/N) in the stomach.

"Ok that's fair... But... I had to make it look good... So how is everyone?" (Y/N) said catching his breath as he leaned next to Akame allowing her to take his helmet off.

"Ok for the most part Tatsumi has it harder than us since Mine is in a coma and Susanoo was destroyed he's doing his best to stay positive so were all just resting up." Akame said hugging his helmet burying part of her face on it as she looked at her friend with her eyes.

"That's good after all Revolution day is soon you'll need all the rest you can get."

"Well unfortunately we might not have a choice... (Y/N) I wanted to spend time with you tonight however..."

"Narjenda needs Intel and fast?"

"Yes... Its about the attacks against the revolutionary armies forts close to the city."

"As luck would have it I've been looking into that as well. Its strange... Those forts are practically covered in blood yet there are no bodies. And I haven't found anything to note." (Y/N) said holding his chin as Akame looked down at her reflection from his visor.

"I'll let Narjenda know... H-how are you doing?"

"I'm ok for the most part, Budo's death was a surprise and a disappointment as I was hoping to kill him myself, other than that Esdeath has been strangely getting closer to me... She was always a weird friend but now she's a bit weirder." (Y/N) said as shivers went down his spine.

"How about you?"

"I'm worried about Tatsumi he's endanger of becoming fused with incursio and I fear he may never smile again..." Akame said looking down as she clenched on to (Y/N)'s helmet.

"The incursio curse... Maybe with Unknown's Claw I can help break it like Akame's curse of she ever uses Murasame's Trump card... It hasn't been easy for you all has it?" He said putting a hand on her head as he brought her to his shoulder to rest it on there.

"I see... Hey (Y/N) what are your plans after that day arrives?" Akame asked to change the subject, looking up at him as he closed his eyes and looked up at the stars.

"Well I'll help reconstruct the capital and the empire as a whole, learn how to fully use Unknown's Claw as I haven't unlock all of it's healing potential, and... Maybe... Live... My... Life... With... You..." (Y/N) looked down to hide his blush as he slowly whispered the last part making Akame unsure of what she heard.

"Wait say that last part again please." Akame got closer to his face making him blush even more but thankfully the dark skies hid it.

"I-I... Akame I'm sorry... But I can't tell you... Not now at least." (Y/N) said looking into her eyes as he grabbed her hands with his to hold them dropping his helmet.

"(Y/N) please tell me I ne-"

"I can't... Look just stay alive promise me you'll make it." (Y/N) said as the moon reflected both his and Akame's gaze leaving an air of silence between them.

"I-I promise."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following morning.

"Thank you (Y/N)... Your healing is improving which is making me feel better thank you." Kurome said sitting up in her t-shirt that covered her entire body.