Its mine!

Good day. Sun. Bird. Yea.

Suga's pov

I sat in front of my bathroom mirror. I was wearing the pin that daichi gave me. Should I wear it to school?

I finally decided I was gonna wear it. I loved the pin but I'm still curious how daichi knew I wanted it?

I picked up my bag for school and ran out of the door. Crap! I was gonna be late for morning practice!

I finally got to the club room and quickly changed. I had to take out the hair pin so I didn't ruin it. I hid it in my school uniform so no one could steal it.

I ran to the gym and opened the doors. Everyone was already practicing. The girls practice uniforms always bugged me. The shorts were always short and tight. And so were the shirts!

The girls volleyball team always practices with the boys team. Always.

"Suga!" Daichi said walking over to me. I was putting my hair up and I noticed he was talking to michimiya. I was gonna hear an earful from her later.

She always lectured me because I was taking up daichi's attention.

"Hey daichi!" I said finishing putting my hair up.

"Your a little late what happened?"

"I got distracted is all!"

He just nodded and we began to practice. We decided to mix up the teams so it wouldn't be girls against guys.

Daichi, me, Ennoshita, Tanaka, noya, And narita were on a team and michimiya, hinata, kageyama, yamaguchi, tsukishima, And Asahi were on a team.

We started the match and my team ended up winning. We played a few more matches and in all the other team won the most.

It was time for us to get changed back into our school uniforms

"Hey suga wait for me at the bottom of the stairs. Maybe we could walk to class together?" Daichi said scratching the back of his neck

He's adorable when he's nervous!

"Sure sounds good! See you in a couple of minutes!" I said running to the girls club room

I got their and started to change. I re-did my hair so I could put my pin back in. My hair was braided on both sides to meet in the middle. It was like a half up braid because I still had some hair hanging down.

I put the pin back into its place.

"Where did you get that pin SUGA" Michimiya said.

"Someone." I know michimiya doesn't like me. It's because me and daichi are friends. And the truth is I really liked daichi. He's a really nice guy and he's always sweet to me. I really liked him and I'm being hated for it. but I think daichi likes michimiya..

"Answer my question SUGA"

"What is wrong with you captain you don't need to know where she got the pin!" Noya said looking up at michimiya.

"It's fine noya!" I looked back at michimiya "I got it from daichi, we hung out on Saturday and he got it for me. Beautiful isn't it?" I said smiling

I could tell she was pissed off. I left the club room to meet with daichi.

"Yo daichi! I said waving from the top of the stairs I started to run down them when I tripped.

"Suga!" Daichi ended up catching me halfway so I didn't hurt myself