Nothing could be anymore perfect.

It's the last chapter... IM SO SADDDD but I can't keep this book going on forever!

But I will be starting another book! Fem Kenma x Kuroo! I'm excited!

Suga's pov

It's been 6 years sense me and sawamura started dating... and 3 years sense we got married...

Me and sawamura are 24 years old and I'm nervous...

I recently found out that I am... pregnant. With sawamuras baby. I know no doubt that he will be happy, but I'm scared that I won't be a good mother... but I will sure damn try my best!

I wonder how I'm going to tell him... shoyo and tobio just got married and yuu and azumane have been married for a whole year now. And I think they want a baby but I guess they are waiting for that later on.

I'm kind of nervous about this. I mean being pregnant and all, my morning sickness is hell.

But it's really nice to be married. If anyone hits on me I just show them my ring and say I'm married! Problem avoided!

Today I'm meeting up with the girls at a local bar. We all haven't hung out together in so long! I'm not going to be drinking though. I mean I'm pregnant! Who drinks while their pregnant?! Only an idiot would.

I arrived at the bar and immediately spotted yuu. Sense she's married now it's not Nishinoya anymore. Her last name is now Asahi!

I remember when they finally got together... it was right after I got sick...

Asahi pulled her aside and just kissed her, Noya was confused but fell into the kiss. ITS WAS BEAUTIFUL.

"Hey ladies!" I said walking over to the big booth that we were sitting at.

"It's been so long!" Tadashi said with a big smile

"It really has!" Shoyo said

We all went to eachothers weddings, yes we did but still we don't get to go out and see eachother like this.

"Koshi! You should drink a bit!" Yuu said with a smile

"I-I can't.." I looked away

"Ehh?! Why not?! We are at a bar after all!" Yuu said looking at me, at this point everyone had their eyes on me

"Promise you won't tell sawamura..." I said looking up at everyone.

"Of course!" They all said in unison

"I-I'm pregnant.."

"YOUR WHAT?!" Yuu was utterly shocked

"With sawamuras baby right?" Ennoshita asked

"Of course! Why would I have the need to cheat on sawamura! I married him for a reason and that's because I love him!"

"Im so happy for you Koshi!" Shoyo said with a big smile

"I know I'm happy to..." I said smiling and putting both hands on my stomach where my future baby is.

"When did you find out?" Tadashi asked sipping her wine.

"Yesterday morning after sawamura left for work. I called the day off from the school and took the test. I remember being so happy that I slipped and fell.." I laughed

"You know Koshi you aren't supposed to fall!" Ennoshita joked

We all laughed.

"I wish I had a baby... but I'm still way to young.." Shoyo said with a smile